arcade

Luna pov

Rafeal was leading the way through this town and I will admit it is impressive to see how humanity evolved during the time she was sealed away house were not made out of wood and stone "luna" I look at rafeal "we are here" I look ahead to see the ocean which only hours ago was raging now just a calm reflective surface the water sparkled and shined as the sun shun down on it. I look at rafeal "yeah it beautiful and all but how does this exactly surposed to change my mind.

Raf pointed down and I followed to see children running around with smiles on there faces "why are they smiling they were literally about to die" rafeal smiled and shrugged "I honestly don't know" I look at him "you know your are way to honest" he nods and ushers me to continue watching and so I do the kids are playing with the sand building with it a small castle. I looked at them and only turned away "go on what next" rafeal sighed.

The next stop was a building with a sign which read 'lucky lie arcade' rafeal ushesered me inside and my eyes were met with flashing lights and lots of noises "a bit loud" rafeal nodded only moving towards something I just followed.

We arrived at one of the flashing devices rafeal pulled something out If his pocket and put it in the device was showing something diffrent "pull the lever" rafeal nodded. I sigh and pull it a wheel on the device spins going and going until stopping on a color with words saying jackpot the device lite up and rafeal went wide eyed "did I win" rafeal nodded "a bit much to call it a win those jackpots are hard to win" something red was coming out of the device "uh it coming out with something" rafeal nodded "yeah it tickets you use these to win prizes" I look at him "that kinda dumb why don't they just give you it" rafeal shrugged "it the arcade way of making money the big prizes cost a lot of ticket to get them the arcade want you to spend more money to win these prizes" I nod and we wait for the machine to stop.

Once it does rafeal opened his bag and put the ticket inside. Once he was done he dragged me to another device and offered me to go again "all you got to do is press this button that ball above drops and goes Into one of these holes" I nod and press the button the ball drops and goes into a hole the machine lites up again "did I win the jackpot again" rafeal nodded "I can't tell if your incredibly lucky or cheating someway" I look at him "I don't cheat so let go with incredibly lucky" rafeal nodded and once again we waited for the tickets to come out. Once it finished I was lead to another device he put a coin in and offered "this one all you got to do is press the button to stop the light on the red one on top" I nod I look at the light as it goes round and round till eventually pressing the button and it lands on the red one. Rafeal was speechless before sighing "I wish I had you when I was younger" I smile "why what prize did you want to get" rafeal gathered up the tickets and lead me to a counter then pointed at some wierd looking thing which was 3000 tickets.

I look at rafeal "why don't you get it we won 3000 didn't we" he sighs "more like you won it plus it your tickets" I look at him "nothing this place has intrest me go nuts" he looked at me "are you sure" I nod. I look around the arcade while rafeal was doing his thing and I was happy I enjoyed this I mean the games were to easy to win but I enjoyed it.

A couple minutes pass before rafeal joined me again he had his thing and something else he gave to me "the guy at the counter said it was for you a gift" I look at it and it a small box I look at rafeal and he smiled "open it" I open it to see a necklace with a circle design on it with a gem inside it kinda looked like the moon a bit there was also a note I read it and it just a couple of nice words and fir me to not ruin his arcade by getting jackpots back to back I look at the guy on the counter and he done a salute to me I smile and wave.

Rafeal lead me outside and I could feel the necklace bounce off of my chest it was night time again "well look like your time is up" rafeal looked at me "well how did we do" I shrug "humanity I can't judge jet but you it was a nice day out" rafeal looked at me with anticipation in his eyes "so can earth stay the way it is" I sigh and smile "sure but on one condition" he looks at me "what" I sigh "I want to go out with you again" he looks at me and nods.

A couple minutes passed before that creature arrive rafeal excitedly ran up to it "hey bumble she said the earth can stay" bumblebee as rafeal called it beeped excitedly and I sigh but keep a smile on my face 'I hope you can keep it rafeal' I walk over to bumblebee and open the back sitting down closing the door behind me rafeal sitting next to me keeping his smile.