temporary sunlight

Optimas pov

We watch as bumblebee leaves with rafeal and luna. When there out of sight I hear everyone sigh "are you sure It okay for her to be with rafeal alone" I nod "rafeal has shown that he is more compatible with luna" Jack nodded still with doubt In his eyes "do not worry if anything happens bumblebee with notify us" Jack nods again and walks away

Luna pov

I was sitting inside one of these things I don't even know what going on or why these humans are even delaying the inevitable "so rafeal what are you gonna show me" rafeal shrugs "to be honest I don't know there the beach but that going to be flooded there the arcades and food places but there probably closed due to weather changes" I look at him 'he is strangely blunt' i sigh "well then that won't do will it" he looks at me "hey creature thing pull over" the creature does I step out of it and look up at the moon I put a hand up and flick it to the side and as I do so the moon moves revealing the bright sun behind it.

I look at rafeal who's looking at me with shock and astonishment "don't feel lucky I want to see this beach and arcade you speak of I'm sure this will level the playing field" he just nods and I go back inside the creature sitting down rafeal choosing the seat next to me and off we went.

Soundwave pov

I'm inside the nemesis lisening to megaton shouting about something when suddenly the computer is picking up something I look into it and the moon it moving I internally sigh knowing megaton is not gonna like hearing this.
I walk over to megaton and show him what going on through my visor "what but how star scream" star scream the crafty cowards walked over "yes lord megaton" "find that dragon and see why the moon is being moved" starscream nodded walking away "soundwave trace the signal and report the coordates to starscream and find out what the autobots are planning" I nod and go back to the computer getting to work.

Rachet pov

I'm looking at the computer to see the soundwaves from the moon are changing I look into it further to see the waves are calming down the temperature of the earth is going up and the winds are dying down I look over at optimas who is talking with arcee "optimas I suggest you want to look at this" optimas looks at me and come over looking at the readings "this is a sigh of relief but I belive it is only a temporary one" I nod "but If rafeal manage to get luna to down the moon even for just a while it is a major turning point for us" optimas nodded "there is hope old friend keep a eye on the readings and I will inform agent fowller of the recent deployments" I nod and look at the computer hoping that things stay this way.