presence

soundwave pov

i stood there in front of this door with symbols lining it symbols that was nothing like i have seen before i first started with one symbol and scrolled through every language i know and nothing matches i went to the next one and did the same nothing i kept going symbol by symbol till eventually getting to the ones on the inner circle i scrolled through and it matches one cybertroniain i go to the next and it the same the middle circle is written in cybertroniain 'to open this door a key must be given but what key' i ponder this thought when i hear Megatron over communications "soundwave have you found out anything from this door" i nod "good report back to the nemesis" i nod again and open a ground bridge i take one last look at the door then go through.

i exit the ground bridge to see star scream getting shouted out by Megatron i wait till it over then approach. Megatron notices me and turn to face me "soundwave show me what you have discovered" i nod and using my visor i show him what i deciphered "i do recognise the origin of this language and i may know what key is needed" Megatron turn to star scream "star scream go to the storage and get a cube a raw energon and bring it back here " star scream bowed and ran off he turns back to me "soundwave time is running against us with star scream failure to keep the prisoner we had prime will know where the door is be ready" i nod.

Megatron go to a console and presses a button "deception's i demand that you are on high alert no one goes near that door and if you see any autobots destroy on sight" he let go of the button and stands the deck waiting while i go over to the computer to try decipher where the remaining relics could be.

OPTIMAS POV

we have been on high alert since bumblebee disappearance trying to get in contact with him. i go over to ratchet "old friend have you located them" he shakes his head he was about to say something when a red dot appeared "wait bumblebee locator came back online and it appears he's only a 2 miles from base" i nod "send a ground bridge to his location i will go there" Ratchet nods and opens a ground bridge i run through.

i come out of the ground bridge to see bumblebee sitting on the ground with Rafael asleep beside him "bumblebee" he looks at me with a shock expression "where have you been" he spoke with his broken voice "i see can you stand"  he nods. we enter through the ground bridge to be greeted by a worried Ratchet "bumblebee where were you" i put my hand on Ratchet shoulder "old friend i think we should let bumblebee recharge" he nods i look a bee "put Rafael on the couch and let him sleep then go recharge" he nods.

i watch as bumblebee leaves then turn to Ratchet "optimas what where they doing out there"  i sigh and move over to the computer and play the moon signal "they were trying to find that"  i shake my head "no they found it" Ratchet looked at me "how what did they find" "i don't know bumblebee only said it was a large door we are going to need to ask him when they wake up" Ratchet nods.