soundwave

Third person pov

The plan was set for the autobots they needed to prevent the door being opened and decide what to do about the door with the decepticons who were setting up battle fortifications ready for what was coming out of the door and how to deal with it.

SOUNDWAVE POV

I look at the door a sense of fear coming through me "it terrifying isn't it" I look at shockwave who looking at the vault all i can do is nod "it feels like something is watching a higher being something much bigger then us" I look towards the door and play a video on my vizor using it to speak "it feels odd" shockwave nods "it does" he walk over to the table and picked up the cube of energon. He walks over to me "place it in the square compartment and the door should start opening nothing can interfer" I nod and grab the cube and summon lazerbeak I give the cube to him and ask him to put it in he does and the second it put into the door we hear gunfire I look at shockwave "it the autobots we need to protect this door till it is fully lite" I nod and i go towards the noise shockwave staying behind.

I go outside the ruin to see three of the autobots fighting there way through the decepticons "soundwave" I look to my left to see optimas I send a signal to megaton notifying him of optimas arrival and within seconds megaton is here with a grin "foolish of you to come here prime soundwave destroy any autobots that advance towards the ruin" I nor and start gaurd of the entrance as megaton and optimas fight.

First comes the scout who started this he rushed and tried to land a punch on me I grabbed him with my tendrils and sent volts through his body instantly stunning him I threw him away from the entrance his body landing infront of his team mates the wrecker bulkhead rushed me his attack heavy his speed slow something I took advantage of I dodge his attack and grabbed him doing the same as I did with the scout throwing him away the more they tried the more they failed.

Till after a while I hear shockwave over the comms "it done" suddenly the ground started to shake I could hear megaton laugh "it over prime this planet every human on it destroyed" prime went wide eyed "no" I hear shockwave running out "I suggest we stand at a safer distance" I nod and walk away from the entrance ready to see if this effort was worth it.

THIRD PERSON POV

the ground shook and the sun with shun down on the earth was getting blocked by the moon the oceans became violent and large waves started to form at the ruined castle the ground bellow started to crumble as a large stone box lifted into the sky everyone watched with a look of shock and satisfaction. The cube prison crumbled on it self forming a ball a beam of pure light shot from the moon into the ball.

The ball which was a shinning blue stood there someone was a about to speak when the ball split apart a dark blue winged beast flew where the ball once was rafeal looked at the creature and gulped "the moon dragon" the dragon opened it mouth and a large roar echoed through it night.