17: Like the first time

Ryujin's POV

"Kiss the cheek of the person you think is the most attractive at this table,"

I can feel all their eyes staring on me waiting for my next move. I tried to give a meaningful look on Jennie but she just smirked on me.

"Don't be shy baby girl," she even teased.

I can feel Yuna's gayness beside me. I swear she has the biggest crush on Jennie unnie. She then poked my side telling me to go and do the dare. I stood up and slowly walked towards Yeji's seat. The nervousness I'm feeling is tripled hearing the girls' silent reactions. I gently kissed Yeji's cheek and went back to my seat.

"Whoo~ that was--now cheers!" Rosé unnie raised her glass while fanning herself.

"Who's next?" Lia giggled. Then they all turned to Winter who's now confused.

"Your turn, Minjeongie." Gigi said.

"Me, me, me!" Lisa's even raising her hand but Jennie said no and now she's sulking. Man.

"Minjeong, the same as Ryujin's dare." Gigi ordered.

"What?" I can see myself from Winter but she's doing it worse than me.

"Man," Lisa unnie is acting disappointed so we both glared at her.

Winter stood up and went to Karina.

Well.

I just found myself smiling seeing Karina smiled a bit before Winter kissed her cheek softly. I glanced on to Yeji's side and I saw her smiling too.

"Fine, I'll move." Miyeon joked and let Winter sit beside Karina.

"How about my girl RJ?" Lisa said again.

All i can do is facepalm.

"I wanna dance!"

"Let's go girls!!!"

-•-

"Shin Ryujin. Put down your camera and join us," Jennie ordered me but I just chuckled.

"Let me take a few more shots," I responded.

The bar was almost at full capacity and the DJ is really really good. I'm capturing all the beautiful moments I can before I go back to London.

(ctto)

(ctto)

"I told you to drop that camera. Now, you're just staring at my sister."

I held my chest, surprised of Jennie's words from behind my ear. The next thing I knew, she already had my camera and gave it to a security. She then pushed me while walking towards Yeji who's at the center of our group and ended up staring at me.