12: As the moon lights up

"You guys look gorgeous," Yuna complimented Yeji and her friends.

The Shin's arrived at the restaurant a bit later than the girls.

Yeji is seated in front of Ryujin that caused awkward changes of smiles from them

Yeji is seated in front of Ryujin that caused awkward changes of smiles from them. Chaeryeong couldn't stop smiling seeing it from the side.

"This restaurant has a live band," Miyeon told them.

"Ooh, i hope they're hot," Lia joked.

"Hotter than us," Yuna winked at them making the older ones chuckle.

The meal was served and the ladies didn't waste any second to dive in. They casually talked about the most random stuff. Yuna was already comfortable with them. Yeji often stole glances at Ryujin without Ryujin catching her. She is thinking hard about what to say to start a conversation.

"You okay?" Yeji was surprised that it was Ryujin who asked her.

"Mmhm~ You?" Yeji smiled.

"Yes," Ryujin answered short.

"You guys? Wanna go to the Bigbang nightclub?"

Karina waited for Ryujin and Yeji's responses. The girls have been talking while they had their small conversation.

"Sure," Yeji answered and immediately looked at Ryujin hoping she'll go with them.

"Yup, let's go."

Everyone cheered after Ryujin's response making her laugh. Even Yuna playfully hugged her.

"Wooh~ Let's leave after two more songs!" Chaeryeong suggested and everyone agreed. It's not gonna be good to walk around just after they've eaten.

"Hey," Ryujin called Yeji.

"Hmm?"

"I'll take a picture of you," Yeji's heartbeat went fast by that statement.

She was dumbfounded and later realized that Ryujin was waiting for her to give her phone for the photo.

"Yeah, here. Thank you," Yeji shyly chuckled.

•••

(GROUP CHAT) OPERATION: RYEJI

Yuna: Look at this

*photo*