1: Pilot

The sound of the alarm clock rang inside the room waking Yeji up, pissed. She slept for only 4 hours after a hectic schedule last night. It was the opening of another branch for their clothing line and of course she had to be there for she's the boss. Her father wanted her to manage the business he have in this country as he managed the bigger one in the west. And so, Yeji returned to her home country 6 months after graduating together with her unnie, Jennie.

"Oh my God...my head-" the girl complained as she sat up.

Without wasting any more minutes, she went to the shower and got ready for another big day. She needs to monitor how would the new branch do. Fortunately, Jennie didn't just come home to be with her, she's the appointed Vice president of the whole business their father owns.

Yeji couldn't help but to be surprised during the first times she saw Jennie in business. The flirty, party girl doesn't seem to exist whenever they're in front of their father and their business partners. She's full of authority and is very professional in the field. It inspired Yeji so much to be a good boss like her unnie.

"Miss Jennie called earlier, Yeji unnie." Jinni, her personal secretary told her as she went outside the room for breakfast.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" Yeji asked calmly

"When I told her that I'll just wake you up, she said it can wait and that you should just give her a call." Jinni explained and warmly smiled.

Yeji smiled back as she always find her secretary a cute dongsaeng. She is never bad to any employees they have but Jinni is definitely her favorite for she reminds her of Yuna. Jinni is still a fresh graduate but given the connection of her family to Yeji's, Yeji decided to hire her.

"My baby sister's awake~" Jennie said on the line.

"Good morning, unnie."

"Good morning. Anyway, you need to get here ASAP."

Yeji didn't ask for any other details thinking it is all about business anyway. She ate fast and left the mansion together with Jinni. She didn't have a driver and just always drive by herself.

Everyone in the office seemed to be hypnotized everytime Yeji walks in. Her aura screams 'boss'.

"There she is." Jennie looked at her followed by the members of the board.

" Jennie looked at her followed by the members of the board