16: 3 pairs = 12

Ryujin's POV

"Come on, unnieeee,"

I sighed. Yuna keep telling me to change so we could go to Winter's party which I don't want to go to but I already agreed to...go to.

"It's still early," I told her. She looked pissed with her arms crossed.

"Shin Ryujin, you need to be early, you're the photographer remember?"

"Fuck." I blurted out.

I had no choice but to stand up and go straight to the shower to get ready. I kept my eyes closed, just letting the warm water rush down my body. Of course she'll be there.

"Ryujinnie, Lia unnie said they'll pick us up here in 30 minutes,"

Now, I have to move faster. Oh well, it's your fault Ryujin you kept moping around.

I wore an outfit matching with my sister as she wanted us to arrive 'cute' at the party. We walked outside the hotel and saw Lia and Chaeryeong waiting for us in the car. We all exchanged greetings and compliments before Lia started driving.

"I'm excited!"

"I'm more excited for the after party!"

-•-

I'm on the side, just taking photos of the guests arriving. I left Yuna with the girls at our table. Yeji already arrived to but we both kept avoiding each other, even short eye contacts.

"Good evening, everyone." Winter is on the stage welcoming all the guests. 

There are a huge number of guests, including their important people from their business partners aside from the circle of friends she really has. Winter is crazy rich.

"Enjoy the food, the party and socializing everyone. Thank you."

"Oh and, don't be shy to request for pictures to our beautiful photographer, Miss Shin." she smiled at me.

I shyly smiled at everyone and bowed to them. She winked at me before she left the stage.

The party went on and now I'm on the line with my sister and the girls to get food from the buffet. It's a mix of Filipino, Japanese and Korean cuisine. Lisa is behind me and keeps "psst"-ing so I looked at her.

"You go with me." she said with a commanding voice. How could I say no?

After I finished getting my food, I waited for Lisa who is still getting hers. We then walked together back to their table and if stares could freeze people, I'd be in a big ice block. Jennie is eyeing me with her feline eyes I ended up gulping.

"Chill, honey." Rosé giggled.

"Any plans to talk to my sister?"

"I-uhhh..." I didn't know what to say next.

"Hey, hey don't pressure her." Lisa paused, "What the hell are you waiting for dude? Christmas?!" she said aggressively gripping my shoulder.

"Can't we eat first?" I told them.

The four laughed and then focused on their plates like they didn't just pressure me.

-•-

I'm tired already but it's nice that my job is really 'jobb-ing' right now. I also met some of the business partners the Kim's have as they told me possible future offers. Winter's dad is even the one marketing me.

The dinner party finished around 9 pm and we're now on our way out the hotel together with our friends. We're going to JISOO bar to drink and as they say, "legit party".

"Careful." I heard Karina said and I saw her hold Winter's arm as she went in the car.

Oh, I guess they talked...or is about to talk?

I glanced on my right and caught Yeji staring at me but she avoided me fast.  I let out a sigh and went inside Lia's car beside my sister.

"Take care girls, see you there." Jennie winked at us.

"Alright! NOW WE'RE GOING TO PARTY!"

-•-

Cocktails. Lights. Music. People. You name it. We're in the largest vip table the bar can offer, of course the owner's with us.

"So, you girls wanna play?" Rosé asked that gained mixed reactions.

"Yes!"

"Let's go!"

"What game?!"

"No..." I mumbled to myself. Yuna heard it so she hit me.

"Classic Truth or dare yeah?" Jisoo said and gave meaningful looks to everyone.

"No need for a bottle, let's just do uhh one question then we'll all answer per round?" she suggested that the girls agreed.

"Alrighty! I'll ask the question first." Lisa grinned at all of us.

"When's the last time you went out without taking even atleast a shower?" she giggled.

We all gave her a look of disbelief that it is such an easy question and a dumb one.

"What? It's round one, the spicy ones are for later!" she defended herself making us laugh.

The first three rounds were full of silly questions and really setting up the fun energy in our group. They said it should be dares now that we had enough truths, for now.

"I dare you to dance with a random person for 2 minutes." Lia ordered Miyeon.

"Okay," Miyeon confidently walked to the dance floor to find someone. We all watched her as she just stopped in the middle and started dancing. Attention went all on her. I mean a pretty girl suddenly started dancing in the middle?

"I only said one person and you ended up dancing with everyone," we all laughed at Lia's comment.

"Alright, I'll give the dare to my girl right here." I felt Jennie's arm around my shoulder as she tapped my right arm. I am feeling nervous as hell.

"Hmm," she started thinking. All I could think of is how could I escape this.

"Okay, uhmm 7 minutes in--"

"Dude what the hell?!"

"Whoa...hey!"

"Cool."

She couldn't finish her sentence as a drunk guy was thrown in front of our table. It seemed that there is a fight. Jisoo immediately called the bouncers. These girls with me are already drunk they're all laughing about the scene. Oh well...

The mood at our table went a bit down after what happened. Till Jennie drank another shot and stared at me.

"Now now, I haven't given your dare yet."