"Ah-I-How," he stuttered in disbelief as another man spoke.

"Cauchemar?"

"The one and only." You said moving from the elder's chair and giving them a bow.

"You're supposed to be dead." He said as you looked up and grinned.

"I have my ways." You said before turning to the One who gave you a warm smile. "So what did you need from me?"

The woman near you looked in shock. "Hold on, wise one you knew she was alive?"

"I have my ways." He said before turning to you. "Cauchemar my dear," you tilted your head at him. "as I'm sure you are aware, a girl Y/N Aizawa has rehabilitated All For One's accolades, formerly known as the League of Villains. They are investigating Chisaki on behalf of her and the Hero Commission."

"Yes?" You sounded in question.

"I need you to go there, and do away with everyone." Your brows furrowed before he clarified. "Chisaki, his men, and the League. I want you to kill them all."

You stayed quiet. An unusual response from you. In the past you were always eager for your job. But now.

"Chisaki," you said the man's name in your distorted voice as everyone listened. Here they took your word as law, almost as close to the One if not more they listened to you. "I understand the threat he poses. The drug he is creating is quite worrisome. However, the League." You looked at the old man with a heated gaze. "a group of Villains subdued by a high-school girl. What threat do they pose to me? To any of us, you know I don't like to stain my hands with meaningless blood."

"You're right, however, the League has a very, very stained criminal record. They might be under her submission for now. But, that doesn't mean they won't eventually retaliate."

You kept silent once more, he knew who you were. He knew about the hard work you put into healing them. So why would he have the gall?

"Hmmmm." You hummed softly as you turned away from him. "I'll think about it."

"Think?" The One asked turning to watch you walk away. "We need you to do this."

"Why me?" You turned to look at him. "You've known I was alive. Yet you call me now, with all the people you have in this room. Yet you want me to do away with them."

"Because are not skilled enough to do so."

"What?!" Figaro sounded as others in the room began to protest.

"You think a teenager can kill a man better than we can?!" Another man in an alligator skin suit stood towering over the old man.

"She makes sure they don't come back back Sydney." He said with a smirk as the man gasped in offense.

"And what about the rest of us?" Lancelot asked. "We've killed plenty of people and they haven't come back. You tynna say we aren't as good as her?"

"Listen." You said suddenly as they quieted down. "I will handle Chisaki, I am not killing the League."

"Why?"

"Have you not taken into account how that would affect the girl?" You asked walked back to twards him, before bending down before him. Putting your hands on his armrests and glaring into his eyes. "Maybe her friends, family. If the League dies in a place crawling with villains, the Commission will suspect the deaths to be fake. They will accuse the girl, and everyone near her. Remember half of them faked their deaths before." You warned him as the man looked away. Sighing softly you stood up and stepped away from. "I understand that this situation is dire. However, I will not kill the League because you suspect them. I need more than that for this job."