Buhle Dlamini KaDikana

8 Years Of Age.

Rest In Peace, MaKaDikana.

12 September 2008 – 21 October 2016

Angelina Mashila -KaDikana

32 Years Of Age.

Rest In Peace, MaMashila

16 March 1984 – 21 October 2016

Now it’s all over for Angelina and Buhle, but the question that remains, is that how will they move on forward from this.

“Mawami, it’s time for us to go,” Zimele says to Hector, who let’s out a heavy sigh that comes out with tears, of which he quickly wipes.
You should see the dust on his face, he wiped it and it’s not going anywhere.
He looks around and sees Nganono, standing next to Angelina’s grave-side and he looks hurt, like will he ever heal from this.
Will he ever move forward, and heal from this.

----------------------

The backyard has been fixed and it’s now looking like a proper garden, and not a bloody river.
These brothers and their cousins, keep on saying things, like... it was them that was supposed to die and not their wife or child.
But I know that, it wasn’t going to change anything.
Because it was just going to be, double the pain.
They have tried to search for evidence, across the many cameras that surround the house but nothing pops out.
It looks like the CCTV footages were wiped out but by who, who could have access to such.
Nganono was always the one behind such things, since he was Mr IT but now look, he can’t even stand up from his own room.

Now what am I seeing here, it’s a young white man and he looks like, he is entering with some people, that look like him.
But he is very handsome.
“What is he doing here,” that’s Nkosi and he doesn’t look pleased at all.
“I don’t know but whatever it is, he is not entering this yard, at all,” – Mabutho.
He let’s out a heavy blow, as he sees this young man moving towards them, with an entourage.
He stops at the gate and looks at them, with a smile.
He is dressed so well and every part of his clothing speaks wealth and privilege.
“Mr SJ Van Rooyen, how can we help you... and you need to be quick, we are still mourning,” Nkosi asks.
“Slow down bro, I haven’t even gotten the greetings that I wanted from my fellow Billionaires and you are telling me, about ‘mourning’ but I am not here for that, my father is missing, and according to the GPS location that I kept on his car, ‘Technology’ he was last seen at a certain property located somewhere in the outskirts of Johannesburg and according to intensify research... that property apparently belongs to you,” he says.

They never wanted to kill him but they had no choice, he was asking for too much, and they didn’t have too much to give this man called Sebastian.
And speaking of the hotel, they sold it and earned more on, income.
Now they’re seated with his son, Sebastian Junior Van Rooyen.

“What makes you think that, we know... where your father is,” – Nkosi, says to Sebastian and as for Mabutho, he is totally quiet.
He likes observing things.
But I can see that, he is under a lot of stress, I mean nobody was looking forward to SJ's grand entrance.
“Look, I don’t want to know much... all I want to know, is that... is he dead,” you should see their faces, when he said ‘is he dead’.
“Look here, small boy, we are not murderers and I suggest you take, your leave... my family is still in mourning,” – Mabutho says.
You should see his face, the Nguni beast has been unleashed.
“Okay fine, I understand,” he says, standing up and fixing his pants.
“But listen and listen very carefully, the media is one powerful tool, and it hasn’t been merciful on your side... everyone knows that the 'Damini KaDikana' brothers are thieves in black suits” and immediately Nkosi stands up, almost pouncing on him but I thank God, that Mabutho was around or else SJ was going to get beaten up to death.