"So who's your room-mate ?" asked Jake .

"A girl named Naty , but I think I'm going to ask for a different room , I mean yesterday she had her boyfriend over at 11pm and they did it while I was in the room trying to sleep . "

"Which of her boyfriends was it ?" asked Cami .

"huh ?" questioned Selena uh I mean Sheila .

"That girl doesn't have any boyfriends , she just let's anyone who feels like it sleep with her ." explained Cami .

"Oh well , I don't judge but I'd appreciated if she did it in privacy . here's the guy right there ." Sheila pointed behind me , and we all looked . She was pointing at Leon .

"But isn't he with Ludmila ?" I asked horrified .

"Yea but he cheats , mostly with Naty " said Maxi .

"And does she know ?" I asked still shocked .

"Yea but she never breaks up with him ." answered Brianna .

"wow " me and Sheila said at the same time .

-o-

We walked to Music class together after we made sure that Raini and Jake made it to their science class safely .

"Well since things didn't go so great last time , Violetta how about you start us off today ?" asked Angie and I just shook my head .

"What's wrong ? the big baby afraid of hurting her precious voice ? I bet you're not even that good anyway ."

"Listen up asshole !" yelled Briana suddenly walking towards Leon "If you don't shut you're fucking mouth and leave Violetta the fuck alone , I'll make sure you get a long cold nap in the fucking morgue ! got it fucktard ?!"

Leon turned red and simply nodded .

"Thanks Brianna " I thanked when she sat back next to me .

"Don't mention it ." she smiled as Federico put his arm around her .

"So Violetta ? what do you say ?" asked Angie again .

"No no I can't . " I answered .

"Miss Angeles" Diego raised his hand "Could I talk to Violetta outside for a minute ?"

"Sure "

I followed Diego out and we stood there starring at each other for a complete minute.

"Why don't you wanna sing ? I promise no one will laugh at you , well Leon and Ludmila probably will but who cares about them ?"

Just then , Camilla and Maxi came out .

"What are you two doing here ?" asked Diego surprised .

"We snuck out " answered Camilla excitedly .

"Why ?" I asked confused .

"Because we uh- wanted some fresh air ." explained Maxi nervously .

"Which translates into they want to make out " joked Diego .

"Ok yes fine , sue us !" defended Camilla .

"See ya !" shouted Maxi as Camilla ran down the hall dragging him by his hand , behind her . wow that girl is eager .

"Now tell me why you don't want to sing ."

"It's a long story ."

"I'm a patient man ."

"You're not give up are you ?"

"no "

"Ok fine " I sat down on the floor , yes in the middle of the hallway , my back against the wall . Diego did the same next to me .

"The first time I performed in front of an audience , it was at my father's wedding . My mother is dead and he wanted to marry a woman named Jade. She's the one who's brilliant idea it was to send me here. Anyway , I was so nervous that I puked on stage before I could finish the damn song . I've never seen my dad so disappointed in me before . That night I heard him and Jade fighting over it . She said I ruined their wedding and she was right . that's why I don't want to perform again ."

"But those are two completely different situations . "

"I know but still ... "

"ok I won't pressure you "

"Thanks ."

_________________________________

Ok so who else is excited about the new character ? I sure am !!! do you think she's gonna be trouble ?? ooh and what about the news about Naty and Leon , do you ship it ?

ok so i wanted to do this thing that other others do at the end of their books which is give book suggestions , so yea here we go :

My Wattpad Love

by @cold_lady19

My Brother's Best Friend

by @knightsrachel

You Kill Me , I'll Kill You (Violetta Fanfiction )

by @amilovesdomingo

well that's enough i guess , see you guys next chapter !

ps the pic is obviously of Sheila .