Chapter 21: Cliff Face as Ever?

Start from the beginning

Y/N: MAI!

As Y/N quickly rushes over to Mai's side, he ignored a strike of the wind, as he sees his sister without one arm, clutch her opened wound.

Mai: Y-Y/N... It hurts...

Y/N: Mai! Please... Please don't leave me... Not again!

Mai looked over at her brother, grabbing his cheek with her hand dripping with blood, staining his cheek. Y/N grabbed her hand, as tears flowed down his face.

Mai: Silly Y/N... I can't die... Twice...

And with those words, Mai's hand had slowly lost strength and so did her body. She had then fell back, leaving Y/N's life once more.

Y/N: Mai... Mai.... MAI!

But Mai hadn't returned the call of her brother, as tears from his cheeks hit Mai's soulless body.

Subaru: Mai... No no no! You can't... You couldn't have...

Subaru then rushed over to Mai and Y/N's side, as Ram glared at them.

Ram: See... This is what happens when you kill someone's sister!

Y/N: I guess... Your right.

Everyone besides Beatrice and Roswaal looked at Y/N as he said this, as a smile began to form on his face.

Y/N: Your so right Ram... Very right!

Slight chuckles then escaped Y/N's Mouth, as Subaru and Emilia looked concerned.

Subaru: Y/N... It's going to be okay... S-she'll be alright...

Emilia: Y/N...

But, Y/N had just tune them out, as Y/N just balled up his hands.

Ram: See... It isn't great to lose a si-

But a million different pieces of heart had shot out and at Ram, as she wasn't really affected by it, it did annoyed her.

Roswaal: My my... It seems like you just loss a family member. How sad.

Roswaal saying this had caught Y/N's eye, as Roswaal had finally been paying attention to what had been happening.

Roswaal: Though it doesn't matter, as you'll soon be joining her.

Subaru: Huh? What does that mean!?

Roswaal then extended his fingers and revealed 4 floating orbs, presumably to use on Y/N and Subaru.

Beatrice: Now Roswaal... It wouldn't be good to kill my contractor, I suppose.

Emilia: G-guys... I don't think we need to go this far... If anything, we can just asked Y/N if he knows what had happened to Rem!

Everyone in the room then paused, before the looked over at Y/N, who had been looking down at the ground. Silence filled the air, before Y/N formed a smirk on his mouth.

Y/N: It doesn't matter... Because... If anyone is going to die here... It'll be Ram.

And with this, the room filled with blast after blast, but two people had exited the rooom with one carrying the other.

Subaru: Y/N, why the hell did you go and say that!?

Y/N: Because it's true...

Ram: I'm..  I'm... I'M GOING TO KILL YOU TWO!

Subaru looked a little shocked at Y/N's comment, as he hears Emilia calls for both of their names, he continued to run.. and run... Until he was in a forest, away from the mansion.