Bonus chapter

Y/N POV

Ok so today I have this thing to show how much we appreciate the people we care about but I have nothing

Y/N: What am I going to do? I have nothing and this thing is about to be ready in a few hours! What am I going to do!?

I kept panicking until I ran into four guys.

Wiz: Woah woah kid what's the problem?

Y/N: I have this project happening and I have nothing.

Sueco: Are you sure you don't have something?

Y/N: Well, I have something but I can't sing and how am I supposed to do the 8 bit stuff.

Juice: Don't worry leave the singing to us, you do the 8-bit part.

Y/N: Got it. Thanks.

Wiz: No problem kid.

Ty: So what are the words?

I handed them the words for the song.

Wiz: I can work with this, boys let's give them a show.

Ruby POV

We where all sitting in a crowd of people.

Ruby: You think this is excessive Weiss?

Weiss: Of course not, everyone has to see how great Y/N- everyone is.

Yang: Yeah sure.

Nora than finished her show with Ren as she left the stage with Ren having no change in his expression.

Jaune: I'm surprised you didn't flinch after Nora performance.

Ren: I've learned to control my emotions and that, it's Nora I tend not to question it.

Ozpin: Next is, Y/N the Hedgehog for Team RWBY!

After he said that Y/N came up on stage not saying anything.

Y/N: I have something special and this is for the ones who helped me with my adventure to retrieve my rings. But I can't do this alone take it away boys.

He than ran off in an instant with some guys coming on stage with the screen starting up showing saying "Made by Y/N the Hedgehog"

We watched the entire show with it showing all of us chasing after Y/N with Watts chasing us and cutting to Y/N beating Watts and it saying at the end "Thank you Cookie Mistress, Ice Queen, Black Cat, and Dragon Master". Y/N than returned on stage with him bowing with the guys who sang the song.

We all than cheered as we run to him with us hugging him especially Weiss.

Weiss: Y/N that was amazing!

Yang: Yeah like that looked really cool!

Ruby: And that music was amazing!

Blake: I'm not a music jokey but I think it was amazing and I love the visual story telling.

Y/N: Thanks I had some help right guys?

???: No problem kid if you ever need some help when it comes to music let us know

They than left with me being carried away by the ones I love home

Y/N: That was fast, but then again I am the fastest thing alive.

Ruby: You sure are!

Weiss: You are our blue blur! You know what we should celebrate dinner's on me.

Yang: Alright!

Jaune: Now we are talking!

Nora: Nothing is better than free food!

And that is the end of the special and I hoped you liked it and next up is the movie sequel and my version of the sequel anyway I'll see you later. BYE!!!