Chapter 5: Bar fight

Y/N POV

We kept driving until we made it to a rest stop of somesort with Ruby getting out of the car

Ruby: Look I've got to make a quick call to Yang, I'll be right back don't go anywhere.

Y/N: Gotcha.

She than left with me in the car with the paddle ball but I eventually got bored with it, and it did break eventually.

Y/N: Piece of junk.

Ruby POV

I got in the paid phone and called Yang with me tapping my foot impatiently.

Yang: Hello.

Ruby: Hey Yang it's me Ruby.

Yang: Ruby how are you why you paying with a pay phone?

Ruby: Look I'm being followed by someone so I had to ditch my scroll so they can't track me.

Yang: Jeez who did you make mad the government

Ruby: Yes

Yang: Wait seriously, you got in trouble with the government.

Ruby: Yes but listen I don't have enough time just listen, if this guy called Dr. Watts show up don't tell him anything or where I am ok.

Yang: Where are you even going?

Ruby: Atlast ok, I'll talk to you when I'm off the hook bye.

I than hung up with me heading inside a gas station to get some snacks for me and Y/N.

Y/N POV

I was playing around in the car pretending to drive it like a race car where I saw a sports bar with people doing some awesome stuff.

Y/N: Oh that looks like the coolest place in Remnant. But you promised to stay but I want to go

They kept doing stuff with me cleaning the window cause I fogged it up, and to add to it they throw Molotov which made a pillar of fire

Y/N: Be strong, be strong!

I soon saw them doing a wheelie over a trail of fire and soon I couldn't take it, I took some shades, a cape wearing it as a cloak and my hat from the rubber band gift shop and when I went inside everyone looked at me as I stood there.

Y/N: Um table for one please.

Yang POV

Blake: Wait Ruby said she was where?

Yang: I don't know she used a pay phone we have to find her, she sounds like she was in trouble.

We heard a knock on the door with me answering it revealing a man in a mustache and a girl of somesort who had blue eyes that looked like they glowed.

Yang: Can I help you?

???: Watts, Dr. Watts.

Watts? This must be the guy Ruby talked about.

Watts: I'll make this quick.

He than held up a photo of Ruby

Watts: Do you know this girl in the photo?

Yang: And say if I did why should I tell you.

Watts: Why should you tell, of course it's the bimbos who ask that question. For your information this girl is considered an enemy to Remnant and under code 904 anyone is helping a fugitive shall suffer death, so unless there's something your not telling me I suggest you tell me everything you know.

Yang: Look doctor I don't know who that is in the photo.

???: She is lying, my scans show that she is the older sister of Ruby Rose.