Chapter 7: Final Stretch

Ruby POV

I soon made it to the Schnee manor with few people seeing me as I had Y/N wrapped up in a blanket head to toe.

Ruby: Come on just a bit more

I knocked on the door as I carried him with Weiss mom Willow opening the door.

Willow: Nope nope, we don't want anything with you!

Ruby: No wait please I need help.

Weiss: Mom move!

Weiss moved her mom out of the way as I went inside.

Willow: I'm not dealing with this I'm calling the FBI I'm calling the army!

Weiss: Mom calm down!

Summer: Ruby!

She than hugged me as I held onto Y/N

Summer: Are you ok, are you hurt? I saw what happened on the news.

Willow: Oh great now your mother is now acceptable to treason!

Summer: Treason? My daughter is being hunted down by some weird goons!

Zewi soon came by and started bitting down on the blanket.

Ruby: Hey Zewi stop it bad boy!

Willow: What is that? Is that sometype of super weapon?

Ruby: Yes it's a super weapon, Weiss please I need your help! Zewi stop it!

Zewi than removed the blanket to revival Y/N passed out in my arms.

Willow: Oh yep I'm gone Weiss catch me

Willow than fell on the ground.

Ruby: I have some explaining to do don't I.

TIMESKIP

We took Y/N to the kitchen where we had Willow tied up in the living room.

Ruby: Will he be ok?

Summer: I don't know you said he isn't a faunus so I don't know anything about his anatomy.

Weiss: But he does look like a faunus.

My mom than put two fingers on his wrist.

Summer: Wow his heart rate is extremely fast.

Ruby: I think that might be normal for him.

Weiss than took off his shoes and socks where we saw his feet where all bruised with some dried up blood on it from what looked like cuts of somewhat.

Weiss: Oh look at his poor feet, they really beaten up. What happened to him?

Ruby: I don't know I guess that explosion must've hurt him deeply.

Weiss: Wait explosion?! Did you almost get him blown up?!

Ruby: Not on purpose, look some robots where chasing down and it's just is there anything that can wake him up mom like smelling salts or something?

Summer: Well there are some in the drew but I'm not sure if they will work on whatever he is.

Ruby: You got to try please.

My mom sighed and grabbed some and opened the packet underneath his nose and just like that he was awake.

Y/N: Gotta go fast!

He than started running around the room extremely fast and then appearing right Infront of us again standing on the table.

Y/N: What happened, what year is it, is the Rock president?