Chapter 6: Radical highway

Ruby POV

We where back in the road again with us now in Atlast with us driving somewhere.

Y/N: So what's on your bucket list?

Ruby: What do you mean?

Y/N: Well you said something like everyone has a bucket list so what's on your bucket list?

Ruby: Well I'm not dying or planning it anytime soon, and I'm not leaving Remnant either so I don't really need one.

Y/N: I wouldn't be so sure about that, your best friend here is a magnet for danger.

Ruby: Well you see your my friend but I wouldn't say your my best friend.

Y/N: But you tucked me in last night, Ok how about best animal friend?

Ruby: That would be my dog Zewi.

Y/N: Ok this has gotten a little awkward, ok back to bucket list lay it on me!

Ruby: Ok well, there's one thing I wanted to do. You see when I was a little girl I always wanted to help people and kinda save lives think like the hero's in stories and comics so I joined Beacon so I can become a huntress and be a hero in those stories sorta speak.

Y/N: Really where's Beacon, is it in Vale I never seen it before and also what's Beacon?

Ruby: Well Beacon is a school where people become hunters and huntresses and it's kinda far away from Vale or Patch so I kinda left Patch to live at Beacon.

He than looked at me like I was a crazy person.

Ruby: Are you ok?

Y/N: You left Patch, what is wrong with you?!

Ruby: No wait I didn't mean that it's just.

Y/N: What that you didn't like your home and you just wanted to leave, Patch is a nice place and how could you leave it!

THRID POV

Y/N ( Narrator ): As they kept driving with me not understanding what Ruby ment, a armed truck was on it's way after us with it firing a harpoon at us

Y/N POV

Ruby: No it's just the school is far away and-

Soon a harpoon came firing in a hitting the dashboard but to me that didn't matter

Y/N: I don't get it your not making any sense why would you leave Patch?!

Ruby: Don't you notice the harpoon stuck in our dashboard!

Soon we felt the car jolt as I was flung through the car window and was on the front trunk as I looked at her mad.

Y/N: I was forced from my home and your home is right there how could you just abandoned it!

Ruby: Y/N, your glowing!

I looked at my body and saw I was glowing from the night from the baseball game.

Y/N: Oh no no no!

Ruby: Hold I want to try something!

She than hit the gas and not only the harpoon was removed from the dashboard but I was sent flying through the air and rolling on the ground at super sonic speeds and after I crashed into the tank I sent it flying across the road.

Ruby POV

Ruby: Oh no.

I drove over to the crash where I saw Y/N lying on the ground but he soon got up but looked dizzy.

Y/N: I feel like I just got a bonus level.

He than shock his head and saw what he did.

Y/N: Oh did you see that, Y/N 1 big robot 0.