"Elvi can see the future, like a fortune teller but I think she is more... genuine than fortune tellers. It's kinda scary when it happens but you'll get used to it" I finish and keep eating my food and he keeps looking at me expectantly "and yours? "

"Oh..well- you see, mine are kind of complicated " I tell him but he pushes "I love complicated shit, hit me" he says with a smile and pulls in his chair "I got my powers at eighteen and since then they've been an agile mind, I can sense anything, like yesterday when you were doing inappropriate things behind me" I say and he smiles sheepishly "I have always been able to make little fires but lately it's been getting a bit out of hand but it's fine"

"I heard none of your ancestry has a history of supernatural abilities and you were the blessed one, do you ever find that weird?" He asks and I nod. Most people know me as the blessed one or the chosen one but sometimes to me, it just feels like a curse because it carries so much weight. "Yeah it is kind of weird" I scratch the back of my head.

Kace walks into the room running a black towel in his hair and I realise something "where is everyone else?"

"Enjoying Italy " Kace answers with a sigh

Astrin stands up "wanna go out?" He randomly asks "sure, just give me time get ready" I answer Astrin.

"Kace, wanna join? although you'll be third wheeling but we can't just leave you in this house alone" Astrin says matter of factly.

"I'd rather stay here than go anywhere with her" Kace responded nonchalantly.

"Yeah didn't you find yourself a hooker last night, it would be rude to leave her in this empty house alone
" I say recalling what happened this morning.

I was walking out of my room and it was just a coincidence that Kace had just opened his door too, and our rooms were at least a meter across from each other. The door just swung open and he wasn't the one leaving, it was some other girl. He looked me up and down without a word and he looked all sweaty, his hair messed up and just a white towel wrapped around his waist then a girl came out from behind him wearing a short and a crop top backwards. The poor girl was carrying her shoes and bra in her hands. I immediately rolled my eyes and shut the door wiithout saying a word to him either.

"Like you said, a hooker, not my girlfriend whatever she does after we hookup is none of my business " he speaks sternly "you're a sick kid, don't you get tired of using girls?" I ask seriously concerned "not yet"

Astrin also gave him the same displeased smile I had on, shaking his head "don't act so innocent yourself Astrin" Kace swung his towel "and you know what, I'm coming with "

"Nah man my player days are over, I'm grown I'm done with these bitches" he says quoting the lyrics to a familiar song and I giggled more of laughed.

"Yeah right" Kace rolls his eyes.

*~*

First thing we do is go to a pastry shop and ofcourse it was my idea. I love pastries. I tasted almost everything in the shop and actually got some takeaway and it was kind of a struggle for the guys to get me out of there and typical of Kace he suggested they abandon me and runaway while they still can.

We strolled around a park and found an artist to paint me, yes I had the time to sit for at least an hour but the boys wondered off then came back later just as the artist did the finishing touches of my hair. He offered to paint me for free but I insisted and paid him anyway "Sir, just take the money, you're not winning this with the way she's stubborn" Kace grumbled at the man "can you hurry we've got a boat to catch" Astrin says as I'm being handed a framed painting of myself in a turquoise sundress and chestnut coloured fedora, smiling and sitting on a stool looking over to the horizon as the sun shone on my face. I felt very Mona Lisa- like. It looked so realistic.