Twenty Two

The smell of alcohol was everywhere and Ivy didn't like it but that's what's happens when you live in a city that parties every day. She held Colby's hand as they pushed their way through the crowd to get towards the kitchen to get a drink.

She didn't want to go but Colby convinced her to go saying she needed to get out once in awhile.

"There's a lot of people." She mumbled

"What did you say pretty girl?" Colby asked grabbing a cup

"Nothing." She said loud enough so he could hear her

"You want something to drink?" He asked her holding a bottle out to her

She shook her head making Colby shrug his shoulders before they started walking around again. The feeling of everyone around her and pushing her around made her claustrophobic making her breath heavily.

She pulled on Colby's sleeve and put a hand on her chest trying she slow her breathing down but she couldn't not in here at least.

"Hey what's wrong Ivy?" Colby asked holding onto her shoulders

He saw her cheeks flushed and how she was having trouble breathing and it seemed to get worse as more people crowded around them.

"Outside." She whispered

"What?" He said not able to hear her

She pulled on his sleeve again trying to lead them to the back door before her legs want to give out on her. Soon Colby got the hint and led the way making Ivy feel better knowing he knew what was happening.

Once she was outside she collapsed to the ground both of her hands going to her chest able to control her breathing.

"What the hell happened?" Colby asked sitting down by her

"I'm fine I just felt trapped." She said taking a deep breath

"I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"If I knew that I wouldn't of asked you to go and I surely wouldn't of went either."

"It's fine Colby I'm just not good in crowded places."

Colby didn't say anything he just wrapped his arms around Ivy pulling her closer before kissing her forehead.