|| Leorio x Kurapika || Hunter x Hunter ||

Start from the beginning

Leorio probably hated him now... the male that was two years older than him had probably been grossed out; deciding ultimately to leave the blonde in the room alone. Leorio had probably left town by now, was probably disgusted by how Kurapika had acted. For goodness sake, they had just met again after years and this was the first impression the blonde felt he had left on Leorio since the time they had parted. 

Filled up with anger, frustration and humiliation, Kurapika chocked back tears as he grabbed every clean item of clothing he could find, throwing it on his body without much care, and heading for the door. The only reason he was not able to venture out of the room was because just as he was opening the door, someone from the outside was also doing the same, resulting in a collision that was not, to say the least, polite. 

"Jesus!" 

"What the hell..." Kurapika toppled over from the impact, rubbing his head, he blinked. 

"That hurt you idiot!" He felt a hand knock against his head and looked up to see Leorio standing over him with his hand out. 

"What are you doing here?" 

"I just bought breakfast, what did you expect?" Leorio shook his head. 

"Thought you had left town..." Kurapika turned away, hiding his reddening face as he took the other's hand. 

"What? I would never." 

"Hah..." Kurapika sensed the sarcasm, shaking his head as he turned around to avoid looking at the other. The small room was clean, the ceilings relatively high now that he took the time to actually look around. The bed which he had occupied was the only one present in the room that seemed to be built to house one person. 

"Hey! I'm not joking." The blonde felt a tug at his arm, and as he had no strength to resist the other, he was forced to turn around to stare into the poop coloured eyes. The soft caress of fingers tilted his chin slightly, also allowing him to realise that the other had his sun glasses off and was looking straight at him. 

Eye contact was... admittedly a bit more difficult that it was usually. Normally, the blonde had no problem holding eye contact with his friends. How was this any different. 

"Am I making you all flustered?" Leorio let out a breath of approval as Kurapika felt his cheeks heat up. Looking away, the usually blue eyed man glared at the ground. 

"So what if you are. It's not like you care." Kurapika spat, trying to keep his voice flat and monotone. 

"Oh really..."

His senses zeroed in on the warmth that had touched his lips, his eyes quickly turning back to the other, who had gotten much closer to him now. Their lips met again as Leorio leaned back down, pulling Kurapika's waist into him as he nestled his other hand against the blonde's neck. Kurapika's own squeak turned into a sob as he met the newfound force of the other with his own, gripping the taller man's shoulders with as much strength as he could muster. 

Crying out as his legs hit the bottom of the bed, they both toppled over onto the mattress. Leorio laughed, surprisingly careless as he continued. Kurapika found that his voice was caught in his throat as Leorio trailed kisses down his neck, slowly unbuttoning the fabric that was holding the blonde to sanity. 

"Wa... huu—" Trying desperately to cover his mouth, Kurapika bit his hand to conceal the noises. 

"Now you can't do that," Leorio looked up, smirking slightly as he saw the other's face, "I wanna hear those, as embarrassed as you may be, they do a lot to turn me on." 

Standing up again, Leorio motioned towards himself, "see?" 

An obvious bulge in his pants that hadn't been there before? Yes, Kurapika watched, eyes widening as Leorio stripped himself, proceeding to come towards Kurapika. 

This time, they met once more with a class of heat, Kurapika could feel the pace of his heart beat increasing as Leorio continued. Their rhythm building as the man above him thrust in and out, driving the latter toward insanity. Kurapika could feel himself clenching and shivering as they both reached their climax, the blonde crying out as they did so.

Four hours later, they lay in bed, after they continued, round after round... Kurapika's throat was sore from the moans and cries he had allowed to pass through his lips, even the occasional scream that would rip from him as they built closer to a climax...

"You know, Kurapika," the bed creaked as the other pulled the blonde closer to him, "I should've come looking for you way before this."