|| Kageyama x Hinata || Haikyuu! || 15+

Requested by Yu_Jaharo

Hinata's POV

"Hinata bokeeee!" Kageyama shouted as the two high school students chased each other down the hallway to the classroom.

They were both panting and out of breath, but still refusing to stop due to the stubborn personality they each had.

Everyone looked up as the two banged into the classroom, not bothering to shut the door behind them, bickering the whole way to their seats without even looking up. As the teacher sighed in exasperation, she waved the two off and continued to speak without acknowledging them.

Hinata was thinking about Kageyama as the class trailed on, the teacher's words floating in one ear and going out the other.

After the class ended, thankfully, Hinata walked out of the classroom, trailing behind Kageyama.

"Hinata boke, it's lunch. Where'd you think your going?" Kageyama's voice floated in this time, but didn't fly out.

"Ah!" Hinata laughed, "of course!" He had totally forgotten it was lunch time.

It was weird. Whenever Kageyama spoke to him, his heart would get all fluttery, like there were butterflies. The orange haired boy had never felt like this in all his life. It bothered him, quite a bit to be exact.

As the two headed to the park, they spotted Tsukishima and Yamaguchi on the rooftop. Tsukishima was smiling lightly as the other laughed at some joke.

"Hey hey! Kageyama! Look!" Hinata grabbed Kageyama's arm as he turned the other toward the roof, "what'd you think they're doing?"

Kageyama watched for a moment, "I think Yamaguchi's in love."

The raven haired boy said it without any sign of hesitation or embarrassment. It was like he was used to seeing and saying something similar. It was then when Hinata tried to guess his own. It didn't take long for him to realise, but to actually think it was a completely different thing altogether.

"W—aaa?" Hinata nearly yelled, causing Kageyama to jump back. "No way!"

"What do you mean?" Kageyama asked, "There is every possibility that they are dating."

"But Saltyshima is so mean to Yamaguchi and the rest of us." Hinata pouted, "If they were dating, shouldn't he be nicer to us?"

"I don't think he would find that necessary." Kageyama said as he sat down on a bench where they would normally eat lunch.

"NOOO! Now I'm curious!" Hinata shouted, causing multiple heads to turn. Then he toned his volume down, "What is it like to love someone?"

Kageyama's mouth instantly fell open and he nearly squirted his milk all over himself.

He coughed before replying, "It's like when you feel butterflies in your stomach whenever you see a certain person. Once two people get together, they kiss and do things similar to that."

"Kiss?" Hinata wondered aloud, causing Kageyama to flush.

"Here, I'll show you." The raven haired boy was then pulling him off the bench, around the corner, all the way to the deserted locker that no one would occupy until after school.

Then, shockingly, Kageyama kissed the orange haired boy.

Hinata squeaked, then tried to push Kageyama away. "I thought you were curious." Kageyama dived down again without waiting for an answer, this time, inserting his tongue.

The latter shivered at the touch, his legs weakening at the firm pressure Kageyama was applying to his lips. Face flushed, eyes closed tight with slight tears dripping out, lips swollen from all the kissing, Hinata finally reached a point where he had to pull away in order to breath.

"There are butterflies in my heart." Hinata whispered as Kageyama drew in a breath, trying to swipe the tears away, "They feel so weird. It hurts for some reason..."

Then Kageyama hugged him. Not a light hug, but something strong and melting. Something...

Hinata's legs banged against the table, he had never been to Kageyama's house before and yet here they were, kissing deeply with Hinata's legs wrapped around Kageyama's waist.

Hinata had just been lifted onto the table when Kageyama dived in for another heated round of making out, his tongue swirling to taste all of Hinata's mouth. Hinata moaned, still not quite sure of what it was.

Kageyama dived for the latter's neck and smiled against his skin when Hinata shivered and squeaked.

"It hurts..." Hinata whispered as Kageyama sucked.

"Over soon." Kageyama said as he bit down. The orange haired boy arched his back and closed his eyes to the feeling, it felt so foreign.

Then they were back to kissing.

The feelings escalated as something else began, the desire, pleasure and want all fuelling together to make the love more passionate....

Hinata woke up laying next to Kageyama, the previous day's events replaying in his head.

The orange haired boy immediately panicked. "School!" He yelled, jumping out of the bed only to realise he was stark naked.

"It's Saturday."

"PARENTS!"

"I contacted them already. Said you had fallen asleep at my place." Kageyama said without a trace of worry. "Come back here already."

In the end, they wound up doing everything over again and again. Not bothering to conceal all their noises since not a single person was home besides them.

"I think I love you." Hinata panted after another round.

"Boke, you just realised that?" Kageyama smirked, "But don't worry. I love you too."

SORRY IT'S SHORT!