Return to Windmill Village.

Beginne am Anfang

"Oh yeah, I see it." Abell answers as she looks at it from a distance.

"That's the Goa Kingdom." Uta said. "I don't want to say that they're a bad group, but they don't care much for towns outside their area due to the number of Mountain Bandits that surround the mountains."

The Section Leaders took notice of the rather large mountain ranges that covered the island before them.

"Windmill Village is just small enough that the kingdom simply ignores it." Uta explains. "That's just how royalty works. I expected a small audience to come here."

The girls look at Uta expecting her to be sad for the lack of people, but to their surprise, she has a face of happiness.

"You seem to know a lot." Pitch said.

"Let's prepare to dock." Uta said changing the subject. "We still have an audience waiting for us."

Everyone nods and begins to get everything ready. Gordon eventually reaches the docks of Windmill Village and as he does so, the small crowd surrounds the boat and waves happily.

"It's Red's ship!"

"It's so beautiful!"

"Look, her face is on the sail!"

Uta looks down from above and as she shows her face, the people cheer and chant her name. Uta looks around and to her surprise, recognizes some faces. The diva walks quickly off the ship and as her feet touch the ground, a wave of nostalgia hits her. The cheers of the people were drowned as Uta admired the small houses that she visited, the dirt road that she and Luffy ran back and forth from, and the edge of the port where she and Luffy talked about their dreams.

"Red!"

Uta snaps out of her daze as Gordon shakes her shoulder.

"Not in front of the public." Gordon reminds her.

Uta nods in understanding and puts on her warm smile. As she walks forward, she shakes the hands of the townspeople and children that approach her.

"I'm honored that you decided to perform at our humble little village."

Uta looks up and her eyes widen at the old man who walks towards her with cane in hand. It was the mayor, Woop Slap. He has definitely aged since she last saw him, but his identity was unmistakable.

"Hello, mayor." Uta greets.

"Hm? How did you know I was mayor?" Woop Slap asks confused.

"Oh, uh, you just have this aura of mayor-ism?" Uta said as she fumbled over her words. Nice going, Uta.

"Huh. Anyways, I'm surprised that you didn't want to perform for the kingdom." the mayor said. "A lot of people would've been happy to see you perform there."

"We wanted our final stop to be more sentimental so we decided to go to a peaceful town." Uta said.

Uta clearly lied about this as she just wanted to perform for the town of Windmill Village rather than for the kingdom, but the townspeople didn't need to know that.

"Well, who am I to judge." the mayor said as he walked back. "I don't know if it helps, but we made a clearing at the side of the road over there. I hope it's big enough to set everything up."

"We'll make do." Abell answers as she and Pitch heave the equipment from their ship. "Can someone lead us the way?"

Some of the folks guided the two to their designated spot and Gordon took the opportunity to talk to the mayor. While the Section Leaders and towns folks were busy, Uta stealthily sneaks off into town.