"Jay!" Nya smiled, running towards him to give him a hug. He smiled warmly, even Cole grinned at the sight of his friend. Conscious and quite well indeed.

Jay smiled slightly and nodded to Cole. His face lit up when he saw Zane, "I've missed you so much you mechanical dork!" He said in a rather raspy tone. Zane nodded towards him, although his expression unreadable due to his body state. Whatever it was, everyone was sure Zane was extremely glad. "It's good to see you Jay." He said. Jay wheeled his chair towards Zane, "You too!" He beamed, he glanced at the map and sighed, "Sorry the reunion couldn't be under better circumstances." Nya shook her head sadly. Jay's expression changed into seriousness, "If we're going to do this," he turned to all of them, "We're going to do it together."

"Once we've lured the two of them out. We use the shadows." Cole said. He then pressed a button on the hologram and the hologram became the outside surroundings of Borg Tower. There were bushes, trees a shaft where gardening tools were kept. All these places would be useful to a ninja, especially an injured one. "We can use whatever good parts of ourselves we got, hands or legs, whatever, to make noises and attack." Cole said once again. He pointed to the shaft, "This place, would be especially useful to us." Cole said, he tapped the shaft, and a red circular light blinked on it. "Our advantage is that we know this turf, it's hiding sports and where everything is. But our disadvantage, is our physical strength." Cole looked around and the team, the broken team. Sure, Nya could walk fine, but Jay and him? He could hardly stand! "It's going to take a lot of our mental strength to overcome this." He said with seriousness in his tone. Nya and Jay nodded, their eyebrows furrowed with determination.

"We can spring traps for them," Cirus suggested, pointing to useful areas where an unsuspected trap could be sprung. "I know my backyard well you know, this is honestly, not too hard on my turf." Cole scratched his chin thoughtfully. "It's a good idea Cirus. But what types of traps?" Cirus fumbled with his fingers nervously, "I haven't thought that far yet." He admitted. "Nothing classic, that's for sure." Zane said. Everyone turned to face him. "What I mean by classic, are things like- leaves covering holes." "It also depends which bender comes up." P.I.X.A.L reminded, "For example, if the woodbender comes out, it will make situations more difficult. If the metalbender comes out, things shouldn't be much of a problem as he" - P.I.X.A.L cleared her throat- "she will be powerless." The others nodded in agreement around her.

Nya and Jay bent heads and began whispering to each other, discussing the plan. Cole continued to study the terrain, their surroundings. "Here." Cole said, attracting everyone's divided attention, murmuring and discussing among themselves. "This is Zane's monument." He shifted the hologram to an image of the circular walled area with a titanium statue of Zane looking up in the sky. "Nice statue." Zane commented. They all gave a soft smile. However, the situation was way too sinister to laugh at a joke right about now. "There are loads of trees, bushes and areas for hiding here." Cole continued, marking out any areas suitable for hiding. "The question is, how do we get them to this area. We need something to lure them." Cirus reasoned. "Leave that to me." Zane nodded, he glanced at Cole. "I have an idea how to do that and it shouldn't fail, but what will you do to them once they're in there?" Carry out the plan of course. Attack in the shadows." Jay answered. "I might I have something that can help you." Circus said, he wheeled his chair out of the room and into the lift, "Wait here." He smiled, "You're going to love what I have."

Misako lay on cold stone, she was chilled to the bone and she won't open her eyes. She didn't know where she was, or where Kai was. Where was Kai?! She forced herself to open her eyes to slits, she saw 3 blotches of blurry black in front of her, to her they were moving around like ghosts but she knew better than that, they were benders. She froze, if she moved, they'd find out she was awake. Whatever she was held down by. Silently she lay, shutting her eyes and waiting. Waiting for nothing.

The lift doors slid open, Cirus wheeling out of the lift. He was dragging a huge brown box. He set the box down on the ground and took away the cover. "Now I can't pull this out because I'm rather puny here," he chuckled, he turned to Zane. "May you?" Zane bent down and lifted up the object. It was a net! A black criss-cross net with heavy ball-like weights at the corners and sides. "A net?" Jay exclaimed, he sighed. "Hate to break it to you Cirus, but that's already been invented." Cirus shook his head, "This is special! I made this net specially for you to train. It's an anti-power net!" Cole, Jay and Nya looked at him in disbelief, mouth agape and faces utterly confused. "Okay what." Nya asked. Cirus chuckled, "If you get caught under this net, you won't be able to use your powers. It works just like any other net, so hopefully this will work on those benders. Even if it doesn't, this could still be a normal net. Maybe to hold them down in and stun them before they can do anything." Cole nodded, "That's great, thanks Cirus." Cirus smiled, "Not a problem." Zane looked in the box, "There's more." He pulled out two others." "Oh I have more, it's down in the storeroom, I'll help you get them out you all just go get ready! You have a rescue mission to execute." He waved them away, "Hurry. Come on P.I.X.A.L." Obediently, she followed her master into the lift, glancing at Zane before leaving. "Just how heavy are those nets?" Jay asked. Zane shrugged, "Quite." "Then it looks like you're going to have to drive in the copter." Cole said. "How?" "Restrain them." Zane said, "Hold them down and I'll throw the net. Don't worry, I'll put the copter in stealth mode." He said. Cole stared at Jay doubtingly, "Okay then. I'll leave that part to you." Zane nodded.