Lizzie walks into her classroom surprised by the student already here and walking around reading the posters in fascination. 

"You must be Mr. Adams."

Y/N quickly turns around walking into a chair making her laugh as he smiles awkwardly.

"Yup that's me."

He walks back to his seat watching as she gets set up.

"Ms. Olsen?"

"Yes Mr. Adams?"

"Do you think there is an age where someone should stop sleeping with stuffed animals?"

"No I don't, age should not define what makes you feel safe."

He nods to himself and she watches him with intrigue. He asks her more questions about psychology till the class comes in. 

Throughout the class, Y/N is the best behaved which surprises the people who were in his English class. He keeps taking notes and answers most of the questions. 

"Alright class that's it for today, see you next week."

The class starts leaving no one tending to stay behind. 

"Ms. Olsen?"

She looks up from her laptop in shock to see Y/N still there.

"Everything okay Y/N?"

"Can I have the rest of the slides for the year?"

"Sure but why?"

"So I can write up the notes and then add whatever you say in class to them."

"Do you have a USB?"

"Yup."

He takes the USB from his bag handing it to her as she puts the slides for the year onto his USB handing it back to him. He thanks her before leaving the classroom.

Scarlett is in her classroom packing her stuff up to go meet Lizzie for lunch when her classroom door bursts open followed by Y/N stumbling in out of breath.

"Everything okay?"

"Do you have loads of different coloured pens?"

"Yeah there's some in the top drawer."

She watches him as he walks to her desk and taking all the pens putting them in his bag.

"Can you get me some of my own so I can give you these back?"

"Sure?"

"Thanks."

He runs out her classroom as she shakes her head confused leaving to meet up with Lizzie. She knocks on the door of her friend who turns to look at her.

"Hey Scar."

"Hey Lizzie."

They hug and start walking off campus to get lunch in Scarlett's car.

"So did Y/N behave himself?"

"Yeah he was the best behaved."

"Really?"

"Yeah, he answered most of the questions and asked for the notes for the rest of the year."

"He wasn't like that for me."

"I think he is just really interested in psychology."

Later that day, Scarlett is walking towards the area her and Y/N share when she hears loud music and sees Linda banging on the bedroom door.