Move on

Sofia was still crying. Nancy tried to console her.
"You shouldn't have broken up with him you know. He already apologized and I saw the sincerity in him. It's all your fault, breaking up with your man just because he was with another lady. Yeah I know it hurts but you didn't have to go that far", Nancy said.
Sofia wiped her tears
"You're right. I should have forgiven him. I really love him so much. But I can't go back to my words, I have my pride".

"Pride has nothing to do with love baby. You just have to do whatever it takes to bring back your man. We are talking about love here for crying out loud", Nancy said almost shouting.

"No, I have broken up with him already. He has to move on. Yeah this is an opportunity for him to be with that lady he was with at the club, whether she's his assistant or not, I don't care".

"Really??? Are you trying to tell me that you are ready to give that lady a chance to be with your boyfriend? Come on Sofia... What's wrong with you? Why are you letting your pride control you? Aren't you......."
"Enough!" Sofia interrupted. "I have broken up with him already. I can't go back to date him again. I'm sure he will move on soon".
Nancy really want Sofia to amend things with Daniel but she couldn't, so she had to let her be.

Daniel decided to give Sofia some space. "I can't believe that Sofia really broke up with me. We've been dating since high school. Oh Good... Should I visit her in school? Nope, I don't think that's the right thing to do now..".
Daniel was lost in his thoughts. He didn't notice that his phone has been ringing for some minutes now.
When he realized himself, he looked at his phone and saw seven missed calls from Nancy.
"Nancy? That's Sofia's roommate", he said.
He decided to call back.

   "Hey Good evening. I saw ur missed calls sorry I wasn't aware it has been ringing for a while now".
"Ok no problem", Nancy said.
"So why did you call?"
"Well... I'm really sorry about your break up with Sofia. But I would like us to meet so that we will discuss very well".
"Discuss? What type of discussion? Is it going to help me get back to Sofia?".
"I don't know yet. But it's about your break up with her. So are we meeting or not?".
"Uhmm... Okay. So when and where are we meeting?".
"At your office Tomorrow afternoon".
"Okay. I will be expecting you then".
"Yeah bye".
Nancy ended the call.
"I hope she helps me get back to Sofia", He said.