Night party

Sofia was laid down on her bed.
"What a long day" she said.
"And boring lectures too" Nancy her roommate added.
"Yeah"
"Why don't we go out tonight and have some fun?"
"Fun? What could be more fun than spending time with my boyfriend?"
"Ha ha. There you go again. Let's go to a party tonight. You might meet someone more interesting to be with than your boyfriend"
"Hm whatever . I just don't want to regret it"
"You won't regret it, I promise".

     By 8 pm. The two girls prepared and went to a party.  Sofia was wearing a blue sexy gown which made her look so beautiful in it. As they walked, some guys were already starring at her. Admiring her. Nancy too was beautiful but not compared to Sofia.
Nancy and Sofia sat down in a corner and we're offered drinks.
"I don't drink alcohol you know that" Sofia said to Nancy.
"I know but these drinks doesn't have too much alcohol in it. Or maybe you should just have a bottle"
Sofia was about to drink when she spotted a guy and a girl coming towards their direction. Because the place was dark due to the type of bulbs that were fixed, she didn't see their faces. Until they came nearer. Lo and behold it was Daniel.
She was shocked to see him with another girl.
Daniel too was shocked seeing Sofia.
"Daniel?"
She called surprisingly.
The girl he was with who happens to be Jessica was confused.
"Who's she?" Jessica asked.
"My girlfriend" Daniel said.
Jessica was shocked.
"Shocked? Are you surprised that he has a girlfriend?" Sofia asked Jessica.
"Sofia please She's Jessica my assistant"
Daniel explained.
"Oh really? Then why are you too together?"
"I wanted to go out so I asked her to join me that's all. There's nothing between us".
Nancy who has been watching them finally stood up.
"Sofia, so this is the boy that you have been talking about? Your boyfriend?"
Nancy asked.
"Yes. Nancy please let's go" Sofia said to Nancy.
"Okay" Nancy said as they turned to leave.
Daniel dragged Sofia and started kissing her. Sofia tried to free herself from him but he held her too tight.
He kissed her for some time.
Jessica was already getting jealous.
"I thought I already had him all to myself. He has a girlfriend too? He didn't even tell me. Well whether he told me or not. I'm still going to love him to the end. No giving up, he must be mine" she said in her mind.
Finally Daniel released Sofia.
"Please I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you" he said.
Sofia was so angry with Daniel.
"I knew that you would one day betray my trust. You are a fucking cheater. Nancy let's go" she said and left with Nancy.
Daniel was sad.
"I have never seen her that angry before. She's really mad at me" he said.
"Don't worry I'm here for you" Jessica said.
"Thanks but I don't need your help. Stay out of these please. Let's go"
"Aren't we going to stay a little bit longer?"
"Well I'm going home now. You can stay if you want to" Daniel said and left.
Jessica followed him immediately.