Break up

Sofia thinking that Daniel has gotten a new girlfriend, decided to break up with him. Though it was hard for her but she had made up her mind to do that. She immediately called Daniel.
"Hey Daniel" she said.
"Sweetheart how are you doing?" Daniel said trying to make her happy because he knows that Sofia was still angry with him.
"Well... I'm doing absolutely fine. I called to tell you something important"
"What's that?"
"Let's break up"
"What! Sofia are you out of your mind? You know I can't break up with you. I love you so much baby. Please don't do this to me I beg of you".
"Too late. I can't change my mind now. Besides you already have another girlfriend right?"
"Sofia please Jessica is just my assistant. She's not my girlfriend"
"Whatever. I'm no longer your girlfriend. We are breaking up and that's it".
Sofia said and ended the call. Tears rolled down her cheeks.
"Daniel I'm sorry but I have to do this. I love you so much. I hope you will be happy with whomever you get as a girlfriend. I'll miss you so much" Sofia began to cry.

       On the other hand, Daniel was so sad that his girlfriend broke up with her.
"This is all my fault. I shouldn't have gone out with Jessica. Now my girlfriend thinks that she's my girlfriend. What am I going to do now? Should I tell mom about this?  I don't know what to do now" Daniel said as he walks up and down.

        Jessica was watching Daniel as he walked up and down. "What's with him? Has his girlfriend dump him?" She said to herself smiling. She wanted to know what the problem was but she didn't know what to do since it was all her fault. "Well I don't have to feel guilty since he didn't tell me he already has a girlfriend. And besides, it's an opportunity for me to get close to him. I just hope that his good for nothing girlfriend really dumped him".