One night together

Daniel was already asleep when his phone rang repeatedly. He woke up, with his sleepy eye checked his phone to know who was calling at that hour.  Behold it was Sofia. He smiled but on a second thought, he wondered why she would be calling him at that hour. He then called her back
"Hi what's up" he said.
"I'm at the front of your house. I'm waiting for you" Sofia said.
"Waiting for me? Why? Is there any problem?"
"No just to come and open the door for me. I sneaked out of my house just to come and see u. It's already late now... "
"Okay I'm coming" Daniel ended the call and went downstairs to open the door for Sofia. Though he was careful not to make a sound.
He quietly opened the door for Sofia and they both hugged each other.
"Let's go to your room" Sofia said smiling.
"Why?"
"Isn't it obvious that I want to spend the night with you?"
"No you can't. I don't want us to do anything silly".
"We're are not going to do anything silly. Besides we're dating, aren't we?"
"Yes but..."
"But what? Dan please let's go to your room. It's already late"
Daniel wanted talk but Sofia pushed him in and locked the door. Daniel had no other choice than to let her do what she wants to do.
Sofia led by Daniel came to Daniel's room. Daniel locked the door while Sofia sat down on his bed.
"Now what next?"  he asked Sofia who was already comfortably lying down on the bed.
"Nothing I just wanted to sleep with you for the first time. Are you not okay with it?"
"Maybe"
Sofia sighs.
"Nevermind, maybe I should get going".
"No I'm sorry. I meant that this isn't right. But since you are already here, there's no need leaving."
"Then prove that you are okay with it"
"Uh.. okay".
Daniel went close to her and kissed her. Sofia wanted more than just a kiss but Daniel stopped.
"I've proved it to you. Good night"
Daniel said as he laid down his bed.
"What? You want to go to bed already?"
"What else am I supposed to do?"
"Why are you acting so innocent?"
"Maybe because I'm really innocent"
"At the age of 18 you claim to be innocent? Gosh! I shouldn't have come here in the first place... I know you don't actually love me as you claim".
"Sofi you know that I truly love you but I can't do what you want me to do right now, okay? Just go to bed".
Daniel said and went to bed.