lovechild303: They're so cute ahhh 😭

guideforsimping101: I wanna be her lmao..

LUCKYtm: She's so lucky

imuser69: drop dead gorgeous bro I wanna be him

imuser69: venti I love you!!!!!!!

loveu3000: Ventiiii <3

Itttoe: Zelda, star dew valley and minecraft for the win >>>

"Wanna join?" I ask her with a polite tone when I jerked my head towards her. She bit on her lip in hesistation, probably contemplate whether or whether not to join.

I gave her a gentle gaze that reminded her she didn't have to. She nodded with a gulp and ended up becoming part of the event.

"You sure?" I whispered. I was concerned if she really wanted to or if it was a choice out of pressure. She nodded with a determined sort of determined feeling in mind.

I noticed how she barely had moved an inch. There seemed panic present in her eyes. I looked at her with concern when I knew she had stiffened up.

A expression that was close to blank painted on her lips— that became melancholic as her smile dissappeared —and the eyes that carried a sparkle minutes before were filled with nervous and anxious premonition.

I put my hands subtly on top of hers, giving her a feeling of being reassured. When my palm was layered on top of the back of her hand, I felt the warmth. The comfortable and calm feeling both of us received made me especially quietly hide a smile. I quickly picked up on her body language easing up, which was the best possible confirmation that she felt better.

I noticed how her eyes were softening from my gesture.

When we had turned back to the present situation we began backing.

The first thing we prepared was the dough. The ingredients were placed on the table and picked by us. Carefully taken the procedure to mind.

As we continued a few points in our progress happened which  backfired.

Y/n took care of mixing the flour with eggs and backing pulver. Soon her face was pale as that of a ghost as she had part of the flour in her face. (Which looked really funny in my defense.)

I laughed, trying to hide it desperately behind my hamd, but I couldn't help it. "Oh my.. god." I began wheezing at all the flour poured over her face. The sight was really outstandingly interesting.

"So funny? I'll show you something hilarious." she replied with a dead serious expression. That calm attitude was in a way intimidating and anxiety increasing. I immediately had my guard further up. While my heart was beating against the ribcage.

She didn't say anything for a moment. The next second she said— or rather did something I only realized when it happened.

When I processed, I felt something in my face. Something fluffy and soft. It was flour. The thin layer built up on my skin.

I laughed, "you got me, love." I sighed in defeat, smiling weakly at her. Oh how I loved this woman.

She really managed to lift my mood up.

When I catched my eyes wandering over to her, she scrolled through the livestreams comments. I peaked over her shoulder. Ending up with resting my chin on head on her.

She chuckled, "Darling, aren't you a bit too close?"

On that question I replied with a smug smirk, "me? never thought about that." I joked, but I knew she'd say something if it was uncomfortable for her. She said before it was fine and explained to me how she really didn't mind.

The comments sped up, but the few I read from in between the line were falling into the in-between of everything.

Kazuhakaede..: The baking looks fun I wanna have the cake.

Aethlife: Give me that cake 👺

user34: I'm hungry now thank you 😍😭

user10: "Darling," "My dear", "love" I'M DYING GIVE ME THIS TYPE OF RELATIONSHIP

user0: I love her

user1: she's amazing<3 glad we're being introduced further to the cool management

user35: I stole the cake

user98: bffr I didn't get a notification until now

user999: Excited for future content 🤗

lumicorner: fucking can't believe my eyes that I see the day of a livestream with my friends finally.

"The people certainly love you." I cooed, turning away from her shoulder. She felt unsure, biting her lip nervously for the moment she looked at me directly. Locking our gaze as she nodded, "but you still love me more~" she teased with a grin.

"Yep, I do," I quietly agreed while turning away from her with light blush creeping over my cheeks. I had really hopefully found the person I at last felt home with.

——✧・゚: ★,。・::・゚☆
RAINEE's NOTE;
I adored writing from Venti's point of view! :,) and am hoping that it was in character or at least reflected his personality well like in the rest of the fic so far.

We're getting closer to the most interesting part for the readers? (that ig most have been waiting for almost a year?) only some chapters and they'll find happiness maybe? ^^