I would lie if I said that the blood didn't shot up my cheeks. My whole temperature hadn't sky risen and my heartbeat was going stronger than a drum. I just knew that I was flustered.

No, I was aware that I was looking flustered for a moment even to them. Quite the torture to me personally. At some point, they'd surely tease me until dawn for this reaction.

"There were a few security issues so Venti thought it would be the best idea to get you to wait with us for the last 10 minutes." He smiled and made me consider the possibility of how this could make things more difficult for them. I didn't find the right words at first and kept quiet, my tongue was glued in my mouth.

I caught my breath and recovered my mind. "Isn't that making things technically more difficult for all of you?" I asked concerned with a hint of curiosity. I used some steps to get closer to the middle of the room where everyone currently stood.

Xiao shook his head, he wasn't a guy of extremely many words at times. Especially not the best ones, but that made it very meaningful if he stood up for others. "Don't worry, it's okay," he said with a slight soft-spoken smile. I felt my heart warm up with his kind small gesture.

I admit, that he is a nice person below his whole shell of social awkwardness. Often he was that type of person who'd be labelled as cold, not caring, or mean because his words wouldn't come out right or from being a bit distant at first.

Aether came closer and leaned onto Xiao's shoulder with his right arm. The dark-haired male blinked and was slightly flustered for a second. His cheeks grew the cor patterns of the red rose. I chuckled under my breath.

"He's right. You're our friend and we can't replace you with a random manager — you are doing a great job — if something happens, neither can we replace a friend like you." He assured me with a smile. I chuckled feeling warmer than before and nodding after his comment.

"Thank you." I let out as my whole stress-filled body suddenly felt relief. A stone had loosened up from my heart and I was glad— more than glad as I stood at this point knowing I belonged somewhere.

Belonging somewhere...

In between all of the universe known to us, between the stars, moon, and sun, I've found my place. When the clouds were thought to be fluffy by children, which brought me shelter from sunburns.

I've had observed the boys and smiled. They looked quite nice in what the stylists chose. Each of them wore something that added up to them and their personality and individuality.

When I let my eyes wander on Venti— I was mentally shocked at how great he was looking in that pick.

His braids were decorated with hair ties that had small little green stones on them. They were shining the brightest when held in the sunlight, just like he would deliver the glow to many hearts. I would always feel comforted when his soul was around without a word, just his presence. This was somewhere deep in me— knowing when he was there it would be okay. While that enchanted the tips of his braids, his silk-similar hair was filled with small flowers sprinkling all over his head, in a way of crowning him with them.

His upper body was covered with a greenish sweatshirt whereas below there was a blouse with a stand-up collar that seemed frilly. The fact that ruffles fit him well made it worse for me to observe him—that he could shrug my stare off as being in awe. Something about that nagged at me.

I was surprised at how such simple fabric worked so well with him. No one could do it quite like him. The white blouse met the green-coloured sweater like the apple of the eye. A colour scheme that went so well together it could hurt— no kill even.