C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 7

________________________________________________________________________________

"I wish I could live longer then 3 Months" I said while looking towards him.

"Is that your wish?" He asked.

"Okay. But you can't wish for anything like this" He replied.

"Then, What's the point this wish thing? If I can't wish for something I want?" I said in an annoyed tone and sighed.

"You can wish for something like, "You want this world to come to and end?" He said with a smile.

"Aniyo, Why would I wish for something like this?" I said.

"Fine, Then you have time, Think about It and tell me when you decide?" He said and was walking away from me.

I yelled, "Yaa, How Am I going to call you, when I need?"

"Just think about me, I will be there" He said in a pleasant tone and went.

Time Skip (Next Day)

Where is everyone else? I yelled. I saw everyone running, But I couldn't find him. I was looking for my phone but I couldn't find my phone anywhere. 

Suddenly someone came from behind, and kept their hand on my shoulder, I looked back immediately as I was scared. 

"Dong Kyung? Why are you wearing this cops uniform?" I said while looking towards her with a confused expression.

"Because I'm a cop and I came here to save you. Are you Alright?" She asked me and holded my hand and took me inside her car.

"We are leaving this place now." She said while driving.

"Where are we going?" I asked

"Somewhere safe" She said.

"But I can't find him anywhere" I said while tears were coming out from my eyes.

Within a fraction of seconds, we almost had an accident and It looked like someone Intentionally hitted our car. 

We came out of our car and saw that there was fire outside as well as a fire brigade. There was bunch of people, they looked like gangsters and they were threatening people with their guns.

"Someone please save me" I said to myself.

Suddenly someone holded my hand, I almost slapped him without when looking who he was.

"Yaa, Y/N? I came to save you" He said.

"Lee Hyun? Where were you? You know how much worried I was, about you?" I said in teary eyes.

"I know, Let's go from here" He said and holded my hand.

I was riding on his bike and asked him "When did you buy this bike?"

"Its old, You don't remember?" He said.

"No, I don't" I said to myself.

Within 10 minutes, we reached somewhere but this place didn't seem to be famaliar to me.

"Where are we? What is this place?" I asked him while looking around.

"Safe place" He said while holding my hand and taking me inside.

There were lot of people inside, many of them seemed to be upset and were crying as If they lost someone precious to them. There was a girl who was crying but she was looking at me, with anger in her eyes, as If I have slapped her and stole something expensive from her. She was sitting a bit far away from where I was standing and she said "This all happened because of you"

"I started thinking, what is she talking about?" "What did I do?"

Lee Hyun said that he will be in few minutes so I was walking and exploring the place where we are. There was this big white hall, It looked like hospital, They had a hospital within this safe place where they were treating injured people.

Suddenly I saw someone coming from far away, He was running and as soon as he reached, He looked towards me and smiled and sat on the bench which was right beside where I was standing.

"I thought I'm going to die today" He said while taking a deep breath.

"How did you came here?" He asked me.

"Lee Hyun, I came with him" I said and sat beside him.

Suddenly Lee Hyun came back and sat right next to me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders. I know that I should be feeling secure and comfortable around him because we are going out and love each other but why does being around him, isn't making me feel secured? 

"How did you come?" Lee Hyun asked him.

"Somehow?" He said with a fake smile.

We were talking but Lee Hyun's phone rang so he went from there for a while.

"Can we walk?" He said (HE= THE GUY WHO JUST CAME RUNNING TOWARD'S Y\N, NOT LEEHYUN)

"Alright" I said and we started walking.

"How is everything going on, Between you and Lee Hyun" He asked me.

"Its Good, But, I have to tell you something. I don't feel secure around him" I said while looking towards him.

"I know. Why" He said and holded my hands.

"Why?" I asked him.

"Because you love me, not him and I promise to find you in my next life." He said while tears were coming out of eyes.

I was going to yell is his name but suddenly Lee Hyun came from behind and stabbed him.

I hope you all are liking the story. I'll try not to update slow. Don't Forget to Vote. Keep Supporting.

Love you all<3