C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 4

________________________________________________________________________________

As I held his hand and we started walking everything went back to normal because he had unfreezed the time. I was staring at him while we were walking "Don't let go until you want to die right Now." He said while looking at me. 

As we reached near my house he released my hand and said "Don't lose this bracelet ever." "Why?" I said while looking at the bracelet.

"Because I said I'd make sure you won't feel pain." He said while looking into my eyes. I was wondering what he was saying "Don't relax too much, You have to reacharge It once a day before midnight." He said.

"Recharge It? How?" I said while looking at him. "By holding my hand" He said with a smile. "What? Why? I yelled at him. "Incase you run away." He said and was going somewhere.

But He turned back and said "Think of a wish Y/N" and went somewhere.

 I went home and got freshed and called Dong Kyung.

"Annyeonghaseyo"I said.

"Y/N, I am busy right Now." She said.

"Busy? Are you at office?" I said.

"Yes" She said and disconnected my call.

I wasn't hungry so I went inside my room and slept.

I woke up and saw that I have slept only for an hour. I got ready and went outside. I went to the nearby park where Lee Hyun confessed to me. I sat on the bench and started thinking about those moments which became memories and are burried inside my heart somewhere.

Suddenly my phone rang It was from an unknown number. I picked up the call and said "Yeoboseyo?"

"Y/N?" He said.

"Who is this?" I said but his voice sound famaliar I thought to myself.

"Do you need job?" He asked me.

"Job?" I said in a confused tone.

"Yes, You are Y/N, Right? Dong Kyun's friend." He said.

"Joo Ik?" I said in a shocked tone.

"You know me?" He said.

"Yes" I said.

"Meet me at that Cafe where we met first time." He said.

"Okay" I said and disconnected the call.

At Cafe

I sat infront of Joo Ik and he asked If I wanna order something but I denied.

"Two Inced Americano" He said to the waiter.

"From when would you like to join?" He asked me. 

"What?" I yelled with an shocked expression.