C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 3

________________________________________________________________________________

My Vision was blur So I can't recognize who that person was but I felt something familiar in his touch.

I woke up and saw that I was at hospital. I saw that guy sitting on a chair beside my bed.

"Why are you here?" I asked him. "How are you Now? He said with a smile.

He was wearing a white coat as If he is a doctor here. "Do you work here? I asked him while looking at his outit. "I work everywhere." He said with a smirk.

Suddenly Dong Kyung came inside and yelled "Are you Okay Now?" "Yes" I said. "But who told you that I am here?" I asked suspiciously.

"Joo Ik told me" She said while looking towards me. "Joo Ik?" I said with a confused expression. "You mean Lee Hyun's older brother? I said.

"Yes, He is my boss and I work at his office." She said and sat next to that guy. "I will be going, Take Care." that guy said while waving a hand with a smile and left the room.

"Did your boss took me to the hospital?" I asked her. "Ani, that guy took you to the hospital." She told me. "What?" I said with a shocked face. 

"Do he knows you?" She asked me. "Aniii" I yelled. 

"Did Joo Ik told you that..." She was going to say but I started crying. "He Left" I said while tears were coming out of my eyes. "That Jerk told you about Lee Hyun" She said with an angry expression.

"You knew?" I said while looking towards her. "Y/N" She said while putting her hand on my shoulder. "Why didn't you told me?" I yelled at her while tears were still coming out of eyes. 

"I don't wanted you to get hurt. I knew you would be reacting like this. You are not well Y/N and stress is not good for your health." She said while looking towards me.

"There is no difference between you and him." I said in an angry tone. "He used to hide things from me and so you did." I said and stood up. "Where are you going?" She said while holding my hand. I pushed her away and went from there. 

Flashback...

Dong Kyun's POV

Y/N was getting discharged today and I am happy. I was going to her room when I saw Lee Hyun talking to someone on phone. He took stressed. I went to him and asked "Is Everything Okay?"

"I will be leaving tomorrow morning" He said while looking down. "What? You can't leave like this. She is not okay yet." I yelled.

I know but I have to go. She will be better off without me." He said while looking towards me. "She won't be able to handle this." I said while looking inside her room.