C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 6

________________________________________________________________________________

I took my bag and stood up.  "Where are you going?" Dong Kyung asked.

"Sun Gyung and I made a plan to go somewhere" I said while looking towards her.

"That's Cool" She said with a smile.

"Yes" I said while looking my phone.

"Should I drop you?" She asked me.

"Aniii" I said.

"I'm not asking you." She said and grabbed my wrist.

At Restaurant

I was waiting outside the restaurant as Dong Kyung had to recieve a call.

After a while she came and said "Should we go outside?"

"Okay" I said.

As I went inside I saw whole restaurant had decorations and someone came infront of me with flowers in his hands. 

"Sun Gyung" I said with an innocent face.

As soon as he removed the bouquet of flowers from his face. I yelled "What are you doing here?" 

"Why? You didn't like all this? He said with a smirk.

"You did all this." I said while looking around.

"Y/N, You didn't told me that you have a Boyfriend" Dong Kyung said while looking towards me.

"Aniii, We are not together" I yelled.

"Yeobo, Are you still mad at me?" Doom said while making an innocent face.

"Why are you doing all this?" I yelled at him.

"Why can't I do all this for my Girlfriend?" He said while holding my hand.

I took back my hand and yelled "Stop It"

Suddenly Sun Gyung came with a cake in his hands. 

"Y/N, Happy Birthday" He said with a smile.

"Birthday?"  I said with an confused expression.

"Y/N, You didn't told me that Today is your Birthday." Dong Kyung said while looking towards me.

"I didn't knew. Today is my Birthday." I said while looking towards the cake.

"Y/N, You have 3 Months to live. You won't get to celebrate your last birthday. So, I thought we can celebrate your birthday before." Doom said while looking towards me.

I looked towards him and came close to him.

"Can you stop all this?" I said.

"Why?" he said while looking into my eyes.

"I can't" He said and holded my hand.

"Y/N, You are so lucky that you got someone like him" Dong Kyung with a smile.

"I wish...I was" I said to myself and sighed.

"Blow the candles" Dong Kyung said.

As I blow as the candles. Everyone sang Birthday song for me. I felt awkward but pretended to be happy.

As I cut the cake. I took first piece toward Sun Gyung. He ate and told me to give next piece to Doom.

I didn't wanted to give him. I mean he can take It on his own. He have his hands. 

He came close to me and said "Won't you fed me? Jagiya." I sighed and said "I am not your Girlfriend and you can take It on your own."

"Mianhae, Jagiya. If you are mad because of me." He said with and innocent face.

"Stop" I yelled. "Love Quarrel" Dong Kyung said in a teasing tone.

"We are not couple" I yelled while looking towards her.

"Okay" She said while rolling her eyes."

"If you won't want to die then fed me the cake" He said in my ear.

"Are you threatening me?" I said while looking towards him.

"No, I am giving you a warn" He said.

I took the piece of cake and gave him. As soon as he ate, he holded my hand and took me somewhere.

We were at rooftop. There were shooting stars in the sky and It looked beautiful. "I haven't seen such a beautiful sky before." I said while looking towards the sky.

And you wouldn't have felt such beautiful. He said while looking into my eyes and came close to me. He looked handsome and his smile I couldn't resist but fall for that smile.

Are we going to kiss? I said to myself. "No" Thats wrong. "I shouldn't"

"I can't"  He came close to me and I could feel his heartbeat. I wanted to go but I couldn't. I feel like he compelled me. He compelled me to fall for him, to be with him.

His plumpy pink lips were close to my lips. I closed my eyes and as soon as I opened my eyes. I saw him smirking.

"What?" I yelled.

"Do you want to fall for me?" He said while looking into my eyes.

"No" I yelled. 

"If you want...I can help" He said with a smile.

"Stop" I said and went from there.

Doom's POV

"Y/N, When are you going to ask for your wish. So that I can end this world" 

Y/N's POV

I don't need to ask you for me to fall for you. Because I already fell for you.

I hope you all are liking the story. I have wrote some Y/N and Doom moments and I'll write a plot twist in next chapter. And Your writer is Alive. I was quite busy with some stuffs. Keep Supporting.

Love you all<3