Part 21

A/N - He's so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y/n's POV

Once we got to the building where Deathstroke was we snuck through a window. 

"So we got the plan, right," I said.

"Yeah, but what's plan B if this doesn't work?" Jason asked.

"Just don't mess up Plan A," I said.

"Very funny," Jason said.

Just then we heard someone open a door and walk in. It was Deathstroke. He walked right past us, so I nodded to Jason too start the plan. He ran out and attacked Deathstroke from behind, but eventually was kicked down to the floor.

"Pathetic" Deathstroke said as Jason was on the ground. "You thought you could defeat me by your self.

"Who said he was alone," I said as I got my sticks ready.

"Oh it's the little Princess," he said.

I came around the corner and hit him and tried a 2nd time, but he caught the stick and threw it.

"Okay. I wasn't expecting that," I said.

He charged at me and punched me knocking me down and making my lip bleed. I grabbed is leg and pulled him down. I got back up as he did we kept on throwing punches and kicks at each other until I jumped on him and hit his neck knocking him out cold.

 I got back up as he did we kept on throwing punches and kicks at each other until I jumped on him and hit his neck knocking him out cold

I ran over to Jason. 

"Jason?" I didn't hear him respond, "JASON!!!," I yelled.

I started doing CPR on him, "Come one Jason, you're not dying." I said.

After a few seconds he was breathing and opened his eyes.

"Oh, thank god," I said as I hugged him.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Well you got knocked out and I took down Deathstroke," I said.

"Oh. Why are your eye's purple," he asked.

"Because I was scared that you were going to die," I said.

"Your eyes change color on your feelings?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"Y/n look out," he said, but it was too late I was knocked out cold. 

When I woke up I was in a work building tied to a chair and Jason was tied outside the window.

A/N - You know what's about to happen.