Part 10

Dick's POV

While we were asking so called, Nightingale questions I noticed she had the same necklace as Y/n.

*There's no way," I thought.

"Where did you get this necklace," I asked as I pointed to the necklace.

Nightingale just froze there. Y/n knew she had been caught.

"I know exactly who you are," I said.

"Who is she," Kory asked with a confused face.

"Y/n Y/m Grayson," I said as I pulled the mask off.

Quick A/N - I wanted to say your middle name was Robyn because well you know why, but I didn't know if you would like it or not, so I decided not to. Tell me in the comments if you would like me to change your middle name ot just keep it as Y/M. 

Y/N's POV

I knew I was toast as soon as dad noticed my necklace, and then yelled my name.

"I knew it," he said.

"Yeah, well when were you going to tell us you had a daughter," Jason yelled.

"How do you know she's my daughter, she could be my long lost sister," Dad replied.

"Because I met her on the streets and she said that she was your daughter," Jason said.

"He's the boy you met at the coffee shop," dad questioned me.

"Yes. Also, when were you going to tell me you were Nightwing?!!!" I yelled.

"Eventually," dad replied.

"Meaning never," I said.

"When were you going to tell me that you were being saved by Nightwing, and that you were a vigilante," Dad said.

"Never," I replied.

"Can someone fill us in," the girl with the purple hair asked.

"This is my daughter, Y/n Y/m Grayson. Y/n that's Rachel, Gar, Hank, Dawn, Kory, and you already know Jason." Dad said as he pointed to everyone.

"So are you all superhero/vigilantes," I asked.

"Yes. I'm Dove, Hank is Hawk, Rachel is Raven, Kory is Starfire, Gar is Beastboy, and Jason is Robin," Dawn said.

"Your Robin," I said to Jason.

"Yeah, why? Are you a fan," he asked.

"I'm probably the biggest Robin fan in the world," I said.

"Yeah, well I'm guessing Dick didn't tell you he use to be Robin before he left for Detroit and became Nightwing," Jason said while pointing to Dick.

"Wait if you were both Robin. That means...Bruce Wayne is BATMAN!," I said.

"Who's telling Bruce that a 15 year old girl found out our identities and his, and who is going to get their a** handed to them when they tell him," Jason asked Dad.

"No one because you are going back home and you will forget this happened, and never be Nightingale again," dad said to me.

"But dad, you saw how I fought those guy's," I complained.

"No, your dad's right. It's too dangerous for you," Hank said.

"What if I make a deal," I said.

"Depends," dad said.

"If I can take down one of you guy's of your choice, then I get to be a Titan and train, but if I fail, then I don't get to be a Titan and I will never be Nightingale again," I said.

"Deal," dad said.

A few minutes later

"Okay, who did you choose," I asked.

"Hank," dad said.

We both went onto the mat.

"Rules are simple, 1st person down loses," Dad said, "Start when you're ready."

"Don't worry, I'll take it easy on you," Hank said.

"I don't need you to, but I'll try to keep you in one piece," I replied.

Hank through a punch, but I quickly ducked and took him down. (Photo below)

"Oh my gosh," Rachel and Kory said at the same time

"Are you okay," Dawn asked.

"I'm fine," Hank said as he got up, with a pain face.

"Dude, you just got beat by a 15 year old girl," Jason laughed.

"Thank's Jason," Hank said sarcastically.

"Any time," Jason replied.

"Well looks like I'm a Titan dad. Meaning I get to go on missions," I said with a smirk.

"No you don't," he said.

"What do you mean? I won the bet," I said.

"You did, but you said that if you won you got to be a Titan and train. We never said being a Titan and going on missions," Dad said.

To be continued...

A/N: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!