Part 19

Dick's POV

I still couldn't sleep after talking to Jason and checking on Y/n. I've been laying in bed for about an hour, so I thought it would be fine to go check on Y/n & Jason. As I walked into the room I noticed Jason was in the same spot sitting there looking exhausted. 

"Back so soon," he said.

"I still couldn't sleep," I replied.

"Dude it's been an hour," he said.

"I know, but..." I started saying.

"You're a worried protective father," Jason finished.

"You could say that," I said. "Seriously though. You need sleep, Jason."

"Fine, I already know I won't win a 2nd time," he said as he got up and left.

I sat in the same chair that Jason was in and just stared at Y/n. She looked just like Donna. After a few minutes Y/n started to move around and wake up.

"Hey," I said as I got up and sat on the edge of the bed next to her.

"Hi," she replied.

"How do you feel?" I asked.

Y/n's POV

I heard someone come into the room, but I just kept on pretending to sleep. I heard dad talk to Jason and after a few seconds Jason left. I waited a few minutes to move because I didn't want to seem suspicious. 

"Hey," Dad said as he sat next to me on my bed.

"Hi" I said.

"How do you feel?" he asked.

I actually felt pretty good after what happened about 10 minutes ago with Jason.

"Better," I replied.

"Do you need anything," Dad asked.

"Just you," I said.

I could tell I wasn't going to be able to keep my eyes open much longer, so I moved over for dad to lay down. I laid my head on his chest and drifted off to sleep.

Dick's POV

I laid down with y/n and she laid her head on me and fell asleep right after.

'poor thing," I thought.

I didn't want this moment to end, so I just sat there and enjoyed it while moving hair out of her face.