Part 12

Y/n's POV

Oh my gosh! Jason kissed me back. I couldn't believe it, but after about 15 seconds, someone walked in.

'Sh*t' I thought, 'If it's dad I'm so screwed.'

We both pulled away as fast as we could. When I looked at the door I saw dad standing there with a confused and mad look on his face.

"What the heck is going on!!" He said.

"It's not what it looks like dad," I said, but he knew I was lying.

"Really because I walked into MY daughter's room to find her making OUT with MY adopted brother," he said/yelled.

"Dude, chill out. We weren't going to do anything that bad," Jason said.

"How do I know that Jason. You already get onto enough trouble at the Manor," Dad said to him.

"Like what," Jason asked.

"Joyrides in the batmobile, the motorcycle stunt INSIDE the manor, and what you've saved on the bat computer," Dad replied.

I couldn't help, but laugh at the last one and wonder what sights he saved on the bat computer. Dad heard my try to hide the laugh.

"You think this is funny?! You're also in trouble. You know you're too young to date, let alone my brother," dad said.

"It was just a kiss," I said.

"So a kiss has tongue in it? That was way more than just a kiss," dad said.

"So what if I date Jay," I asked.

"You can't and that's finale," he said.

"You're not even going to tell us why," Jay asked.

"No," Dad said as he walked out of my room.

"Who cares what he thinks. Meet me on the roof at 9pm tonight," Jay said as he left.

Later that evening something like this happens

A/N - I now post on youtube