Part 3: Trouble

Dick's POV

I was sitting at my desk doing some paperwork, when I saw Detective Rohrbach walk in with Y/n. What did that kid do this time. Y/n looked pretty beat up, so I was guessing she got into a fight or someone tried to rob her. Detective Rohrbach walked over to me after telling y/n to wait there.

"Do I even want to know," I asked.

"Probably not. She got into a fight with Veronica Beck," She replied.

"The head of the board of education's daughter," I questioned.

"Yes. The whole car ride here she just stayed quite and wouldn't answer my questions when I asked her what happened, why it happened, or how it happened. And if she did answer it was a very dim answer and didn't have a lot of information. Did you teach her how to lie from an interrogator," Amy asked.

"That's not important," I replied. She gave me "that look". "Okay I did, but it was only if something bad happened to her. I never thought that one of us would be the interrogator," I said.

"it's fine, but you need to go talk to her,". Amy said.

Y/n's POV

As soon as I walked into the department with Detective Rohrbach, I saw dad giving me the "Do I even want to know," or the "Seriously," look. (Photo bellow)

 Detective Rohrbach told me to wait at the entrance as she went over to talk to my dad

 Detective Rohrbach told me to wait at the entrance as she went over to talk to my dad. After a few minutes dad walked over to me, and grabbed my wrist and pulled me to one of the hallway benches, grabbing a first aid kick on the way.

"You're telling me what happened. Right now," He said in a stern voice.

"Why? You already know what happened," I said.

"Don't talk back to me! Now tell me what happened," He replied.

As I told him the whole story from what happened in the morning with the glitter bomb to this afternoon with the fight, dad cleaned my cuts. I had a cut above my eyebrow, black eye, skinned my knees, hands, and a busted lip.

"Y/n you need to stop getting into fights like this," He said.

"Veronica picks on everyone in school, including me. And I'm getting in trouble for sticking up for myself," I said, my voice rising and my hands glowing without me noticing.

"Y/n calm down," Dad said, while holding my hands, but getting hit with some of the power. "Wheres your necklace?"

"I don't know. I had it when I got to school." I replied.

"Dang it. Looks like I'm leaving work early," Dad thought to himself, but since I didn't have my necklace I could hear his thoughts.

"Sorry," I said.

"Did you just read my mind," he asked.

"Well I'm sorry I don't have my necklace with me," I said as my eyes turned red and my powers started coming on again.

"Okay, chill. I'm going to go grab my stuff. Try to keep things under control," Dad said while getting up.

Dick's POV

I quickly rushed to my desk and shoved all my stuff in my briefcase. As I was about to walk out I heard someone behind me.

"Were are you going," I heard Amy say.

"Look I have to deal with Y/n, and I can't do it here. I really have to go," I said.

"Fine, but if the boss catches you and I try lying and it doesn't work, you're taking the blame," She said.

"Fine by me," I said as I quickly walked out.

I quickly went over to Y/n and got her to the car and started driving over to the school. I could tell it was getting worse because the blue energy kept on sparking from her hands. As soon as I got to the school I rushed over to where Y/n told me the fight had happened. Luckily I found the necklace on the ground, still in one piece. I rushed back over to the car and put the necklace on Y/n. Unfortunately she passed out before I could ask her if she was okay, so I drove home. When we got home I picked Y/n up in bridle stile and carried her inside to her bed room and laid her on her bed and laid down with her and fell asleep.

 When we got home I picked Y/n up in bridle stile and carried her inside to her bed room and laid her on her bed and laid down with her and fell asleep