"Yeah. It's actually called the festival of-uh, i mean let's ask that guy". Min pointed to a shop owner, as mk rushed over.

"Hi, so what's up? Is this, uh, is there some kind of festival going on?". He asked.

"Of course. It's the ring of light festival". The shop owner gladly replied.

"Yeah, that doesn't really explain-".

"Legends say that the lantern city was once a desolate village, until monkey king thrust the ring of light into the earth, transforming the city into the prosperous metropolis it is today. It even helped us to finally vanquish a beast that once lived here two years ago. So every year we hold a festival celebrating monkey king's gift of the ring of light".

Min frowned at the beast part as the others glared at wukong.

"So much for the ring being a secret". Pigsy said, as wukong laughed nervously and slowly backed away.

"Wait, there was a beast here before?". Mei asked the shop owner.

Min immediately got inbetween them with a nervous smile. "I'm sure it's nothing important".

The shop owner narrowed his eyes at her as he hummed. "You look quit familiar. Have I seen you around here before?".

"No! Nope. I'm actually new to the city. You know what, I'd like to bye something".

"You look a lot like-".

"I'll by your whole store!".

Money was paid, and the next thing you know, the whole gang were covered up in festival merchandise.

"Okay, So what? We're just going to wander around until we stumble upon the ring or-". Pigsy asked.

"Of course not, pigsy. I think I know exactly where the ring is-". Tang was cut off by wukong.

"It's in the giant lantern in the middle of the city".

They all look up to see him on a balcony as he leaned against the railing.

Tang looked offended. "Hay! That's what I was going to say!".

"How did you figure?". Mk asked the king.

"Somehow, the villagers found my super well-hidden magic ring. There's a giant magic lantern in the middle of the city, I'm going to say they put it in that. It's two plus two, bud". Monkey king explained, as the others came up to him and saw the giant lantern from afar.

Mk got on wukong's shoulders. "And two plus two is three. The third ring!".

"Big brain boy coming through!". Mei high fives mk, as pigsy face palmed at mk's stupidity, while min chuckled amusingly at his math.

Wukong walked over to a flyer on a board and picked it. "There you go, blue guy. You haven't said anything in a while. Read this". He handed sandy the flyer.

"Can't read?". Mk asked.

"Uh, I get stage fright. Or something". Wukong shrugged.

Sandy puts on his reading glasses and cleared his throat. "Join the talented citizens of lantern city as they try to win the coveted ring of light and bring the city to life". He exclaimed, as the gang were now walking down the street.

Min sighed. "I dunno guys. Don't you think there's a less attention-seeking way of getting the rin-". She was cut off when she bumped into someone. "Sorry about that".

"No worrys, it was only a-". The person, a male, turned and was surprised when he got a good look at him as he removed the sun glasses he was wearing. "You?".