Getting Ready For The Prom

"Aren't you excited, Zia? It's our Junior-Senior prom already next week", reminded Vicky.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot about it."

"I'm sure you and Josh will be the king and queen of the night! Therese will definitely go crazy if you would be proclaimed as the prom queen. It would be great to capture Therese's reaction on video and post it on Youtube!" *wink*

"Whatever Vicky. Don't be so mean to Therese. Well if Josh won't go, then I would not also go."

"Ohh there you are Josh. Zia and I were just talking about the prom. Are both of you coming?" Vicky shouted as Josh was approaching both of them coming from the hallway.

"Of course we are, Vicky! I can't wait to bring my gorgeous girlfriend to a ball like that. I'll be the luckiest guy on that night as all eyes would be on her. Too sad for the other guys, but this girl right here (pointing to Zia) is definitely mine!"

"Shut up Josh. We've been together for almost a year now. Enough with the sales talk. Ever since before, I know that I am already hot and gorgeous. No need to remind me," Zia jokingly smiled at Josh.

A wishful Vicky butted in, "Uuuuuhhhh.. You guys are so adorable. How I wish I could also find my prince charming in no time."

"Don't worry Vicky, he will come." Zia hugged Vicky so tightly. "Don't get too sentimental. Come on, let's go and check some gowns for you, Vick."