First Sem, Second Sem

Both Zia and Vicky turned out to be best friends. They attended classes together as they were classmates in all their subjects. They belonged to the same block.

Their first year college life wasn't that terrible either. They made a lot of adjustments but knowing that they had each other, everything was just smooth sailing.

"Gosh Zia, I can't believe we're almost done already with our first year of college. It was just a breeze. I'm sure our second year will definitely be a blast!" Vicky chuckled as she picked up her books to walk with Zia down the hallway.

"Yeah, a year has passed and I'm just glad I made it," Zia answered with a frown.

"Come on! Let's celebrate tonight and have a good time!" Vicky encouraged Zia.

"I'm not into partying, Vicky. Look at me. Baggy jeans, loose shirt and simple slippers. I don't drink either. I would just feel out of place," Zia replied with a heavy tone.

"Oh Zia, you don't need to have the looks to go to places like that. It's just you and me. Come on... That's Insecurity 101. Don't be a killjoy," Vicky insisted.

"I'm sorry Vicky, but I really can't tag along. I'd rather stay at my room and sleep."

"Okay then, forget about hanging out somewhere. We'll drink at my room." Vicky notoriously smiled.

The two went to buy some drinks, chatted the whole night and drank 'til the wee hours of the morning. Who cares, classes has ended anyway.