A Shoot To Remember

"W-O-W! Is that you Zia? You transformed from an old maid to Anne Curtis!" Vicky clapped her hands while complimenting Zia.

"What an exaggeration Vicky! Old maid, really?" a stunned Zia asked.

"Hustle everyone. We are about to start. Josh, stay here. Zia, over there," the director demanded.

Even before Zia stepped into the shoot, Josh couldn't take his eyes off her. He saw a different Zia, a totally different Zia. He just couldn't help himself but stare.

"Hey Josh, are we good? Shall we start? How do I look? Is it good or bad?" Zia consulted.

"Uuuhhhhmmmm..." Josh couldn't find the exact words to describe Zia. "Well, not bad actually. It's a 9 out of 10 for me. Come on!" Josh pulled Zia to the shoot.

Zia couldn't help herself but blush. The words "it's a 9 out of 10" keep on running in her mind.

"I think I look good. For Josh to compliment me is really something," she told herself in silence. With this thought in mind, she blushed again.

"ACTION!" the director shouted.

Josh held Zia's hand while queuing for a movie ticket. They went inside the "make-up" cinema studio and sat on their reserved seats. The cinema ambience was fantastic. Dolby surround sound system, customized seats that are bigger and wider and free food of your choice to top it all.

As the "couple" went inside the cinema to take their seats, the director instructed Zia to do the following as provided in the script: To act scared when a horror scene on the screen will be flashed and to hug Josh's right hand so tight while closing her eyes.

Josh on the other hand will look at Zia (who is hugging his arm), give out a smile and then slowly kiss her head. After kissing Zia's head, Josh will look back at the movie again but with a big smile now. This time, realizing that her supposed boyfriend kissed her on the head, Zia will now slowly look up to Josh (still hugging his arm) and gives out a smile of love and endearment.

"CUT! That's a rap for today. Good job everyone!" The director clapped his hands and gave everyone a high five.

"Josh, we will edit some scenes and we will send to you the final movie clip first thing in the morning," the director patted Josh at the back.

"Thanks a lot, Uncle. You were really of great help to me. Your crew was the best. Thank you."

"No problem, Josh. Anytime. I promised your mom and dad that I will be here for you any time you need me," his uncle assured Josh.