Chapter 1

The straw-hats were separated and now, they we're reuniting after their two years of training after the war that shook the world.

    The Marines and other pirate groups were always like in wars as the pirates are being hunted and etc. [This is Sabaody arc]. All of a sudden, a flash of bright light teleported some Marines, some pirate groups, the gorosei , some revolutionaries, all the warlords, and some of the dead.

    The straw-hats was panicking as they saw they were in a grey void with nothingness, except for the captain as he had no idea on what was going on. The Marines saw the pirates. "CAPTURE THEM!!" Yelled Akainu to the marines but as they ran an invisible barrier stopped them.

   They looked at the figure and saw a female that has a long green-haired with curly eyebrows and is wearing a swordsman kimono that is green and yellow stripes.

    "Who are you?" Asked a green haired man as he looked at the person. 'Never knew Dad will be like this but it's fine.' Thought of the figure as he looked at them with a smile.

    "Stop fighting please because they'll get angry." spoke the figure to them. "Why would we listen to you?" asked a marine. "I can kill you and revive you if I want so if you'll gladly shut the fuck up I won't do it." Answered the female and they lowered their weapons.

    A girl [I'm non binary but I'll use what i want to describe myself. ] that is wearing a short-jeans and with a blue T-shirt their hair in to a pony tail appeared in front of the female looking swordwoman. "Oh god they're all he-" as she was about to speak, she fainted and was having a nosebleed.

    "Pisces-ya." Spoke a girl that was wearing a straw-hat with black dots that was holding a sword in her hand as she hurried to the person. "Why does she sounds like me?" asked a curious Law to his crew.

    A few minutes later the person that was called Pisces gained consciousness and they now have a big amount of energy. "Pisces-kun don't forget what you wanted to do." spoke person that was wearing a mismatched haori. "Oh yeah thanks Seyuu." thanked Pisces and they looked at the crowd. "You will be reacting to Luffy and what he has done to the world!!" Yelled an energetic Pisces to the crowd.

    "A-ace? Asked a man in a strawhat as he approach a man that has an A$©E tattoo on the shoulder. "Luffy!!!" Yelled Ace as he ran to his brother and gave him a hug as they both cried. After all the reunions a random marine asked on what they were doing. "Well you're gonna react to the future king of the pirates, the captain of the straw-hat pirates and the man I simp for Monkey D. Luffy." answered Pisces and he felt two pairs of eyes glare at him but shrugged knowing he can restrain her.

      "Hancock I fainted because the people I simp for are here." spoke Pisces and the woman raised a brow at her. "You wanna know who I simp for, let me tell you who as it is a lot." Shrugged Pisces as she started naming the people she likes. "That is a lot." Mutter a random pirate. "I also have ships that I like." "Ships, you mean boats." Spoke Ussop. "No, a ship meant making two or four people together." Seyuu explained.

     "Oh I get it now." Chopper spoke to his crew mates. "Ok well react to Luffy now!!!" Screamed Pisces, excitement in her body. "Can I go to my Dad's?" ask Akaki who is clinging to her shirt. "Aww sure let's go." answered Pisces and carried the 5 years old girl to Mihawk and Shanks.

    "Akagami and Mihawk has a daughter?" whispered a random pirate. "C-can I s-sit between the both of you?" stuttered Akaki as she asked the both of them. "You can." answered Mihawk which shocked everyone except for Perona and Zoro, the swordsman laid her in his and Akagami's lap.

   "T-thanks Dad's." she spoke and snuggled to her Dad's. Mihawk lowered his hat so no one can see him smile. Shanks just smiled and put his head on the swordsmans shoulder while Pisces was taking pictures. The Marines and some pirates were shocked at this.

     "You'll be reacting to some memes, pictures, videos and theories." spoke Pisces as he smiled widely.

    "Let's go to the first one. " she spoke.

____________________________________
Date written: 2/5/23
Date finished: 2/5/23
[It's boring at the first chapter but it will be exciting and cute as you read more far.]