07

Jiwon was getting annoyed with the stares she was receiving from her teammates. She rested her hands on her hips and looked at them to know what's up.

"May I know what's with these stares?" Jiwon pouted and stood still.

"Yoi sweetheart, is something even up?? What's with YOU, keep getting distracted I see. Want a beating?" Nari, the leader gave her a playful glare.

"Yeah yeah, the problematic child is always me." Jiwon mumbled.

"Except me and Jiwonie you all should get going to that commercial shouldn't you?" Summer said and did whatever weird dance moves came on her mind, the girl surely needed to renew her brain.

"Yeah, look Sunoo and Ni-ki will be left here alone. Accompany them as well ladies." Eunji said and the youngers nodded.

"Woah, that piece of trash is going too?" Jiwon's face lit up.

"Yes Jerry, your Tom is going too. Don't miss him too much tho." Nari said and the girls hurried out with their manager.

"Miss him, my ass. Die." Jiwon mumbled and joined Summer on whatever the hell she was doing.

******Commercial shooting*******

The 10 minute break felt too good. The scene was so wholesome. Heeseung was trying to talk to Jina about something and she was clearly ignoring him with terrible excuses. Jake, Sunghoon, Jay and Eunji were fighting over a packet of chips? Yes sounds so much like them. While there was Jungwon grumpily sitting at the corner with Jina a little far from him.

"Want some?" Jina served him the snacks their manager just got them.

"Thank you Jina-ssi." He mumbled and continued glaring at nothing.

"Well, why didn't she come?" Jina was taken aback to hear that from him. But continued anyways,

"Jiwon didn't want to come since she was not in the contract. They just asked for us, Jiwon and Summer have STUDIO CHUM performance coming anyways." Jina explained and Jungwon mumbled something again which was not audible for human ears.

"Okay, thanks for the information."

******Hybe HQ******

"What a lovely day with the nuisance not being around!" Jiwon said with happy mind as she took her coffee cup. Only for Niki to take it from her.

"Ya- Nishimura, give that back to me." Niki laughed as the short girl tried to grab it from his hands.

"Sorry but looks like you already had two cups of coffee today?" Niki gave it back to her.

"You think I'm gonna listen to that brat?" Jiwon rolled her eyes and sat down on a table.

"Well, how can you two hate each other so much?" Niki asked for a latte and sat across from her.

"I just do Nishimura."

"Well, if it's because of what happened years ago than you should just talk to him carefully. He saved you from getting kicked out back then." Jiwon gave him a 'care-to-explain' look.

"Well, he personally asked the trainers to keep you so he can bully you later." Niki laughed and Jiwon once again rolled her eyes.

"Look Lee, he is not as bad. Just be friends gurl, we're done with you two fighting around like kids."

"Yeah yeah, in the parallel universe for sure."