02

"Alright ladies, now since you will be performing an Enhypen song in Kcon:tact, I checked through your line-distributions and I personally request you to practise them once with the original singers. You may leave now." The producer gave them their lyrics-sheets and walked out of the studio.

"Wow, most of Jay sunbae-nim's parts are mine." Eunji commented with a giggle.

"So call me P R D X Invader~ no, So call me ~ Yaah the scale is not easy." Jiwon pouted as she tried to sing her part.

"Wow, great. Looks like they don't have any schedules now. I'm going for Niki, bye babes." Nari smiled at her phone and walked out nonchalantly. If someone was ever so considered and determined about their work, it's definitely her.

"Everything is easy for me right, still master's orders shouldn't be disobeyed. Imma search for Sunghoon around then bye." Once bye one four of them left, now the rest, Jina and Jiwon sat there quite upset.

"Jiwonie, what happened to my babyy??" Jina tried to put on an act to lift the younger's mood up despite her own wrecked mood.

"I think I have to go to Jungwon for this, agh I hate this so so muchh." Jiwon laid down in frustration.

"Aigoo, cutie. That is what one has to do. Now hurry."

"What happened to you tho, why so sad?" Jina looked at her and decided to share what she was thinking.

"There's this thing with my friend which she shared to me and I don't know how to react."

"Tell me, I'll react instead."

"Okay, you see this girl A in my uni. FROM DIFFERENT MAJOR is one of my friend. And A is good at studies. Then there is this B who is my colleague here is also from her class. A and B are toppers of their class, and they seem to be Frenemies, like they tease each other a lot and then help each other in difficult situ-" Jiwon couldn't held her words, she cut the elder and spoke,

"Lord, they are in love with each otherr!!" But it only ruined Jina's mood more.

"CAN'T YOU LET ME FINISH FIRST?"

"Okayy, go on, interesting~"

"Now look, it's the most important part. We have a C here to definitely does not like B but she has this weird feeling whenever B smiles at her or gets a stinging feeling when she sees A and B together. What's wrong with C?" Jina looked at Jiwon with helpless eyes.

Jiwon was trying to analyze everything the elder say.

"Jina-ssi, you should try talking to Heeseung hyung directly instead of having her opinion. You know right she's of no work." Both the girls glared at the figure leaning at the door frame.

"Yang Jungwon-ssi, this is not something you should be doing around. Where are your manners huh? Rather knock then eavesdropping." Jina was doomed as Jungwon just said the exactly right thing about what she was trying to talk about.

"Well, I'm a PRDX invader so why not invade some privacy." Jungwin laughed trying to provoke the girls.

"Are you on dispatch or what!? Open that mouth of yours and I'll really kill you Yang jungwon." Jiwon glared at him which he replied with a playful smirk.

"OMG, I'm so scared! Don't worry Noona, your secret is safe with me unless and until you want me to ask hyung about you. I can accelerate your love life." Jina sighed in relief and gave him one last glare.

"Promise me."

"Oh God, these girls, promise noona promise." He did a pinky promise and Jina left with a red face due to embarrassment.

"Why were you here at the very first place?" Jiwon looked at him annoyed.

"It's about something serious. You see I got a tight schedule today,  my cousin is getting married and he wants me to come with him to pick groom's suits and blah blah blah stuff."

"So?" The annoyance in her voice grew more.

"So basically I'm NOT free today." Jungwon stated.

"So what? I mean, am I supposed to be the bride's maid? Why are you telling me this?"

"Oh God, Jiwon-ah let's have a date!"

**************************

Hello lovelies, so now I gotta say I like where this story is heading. Well, enjor yourselves. Twist after twist <3
Lots of love from Yangie☆