05

"You seem to be in a good mood today.... it is ruining my mood."

"Ugh, I should have fired back right away." Jiwon mumbled angrily as she walked passed an Enhypen poster in the hallway.

"Who are you talking about now?" Her beloved brother, whom she hasn't seen for a while asked when he saw her glaring to no one particularly.

"Ah oppa, that brat. Can't you tell him not to mess with me? Can't you do that for your sister?" Jiwon pleaded him still angry.

"Baby siso, don't worry about that... I'll definitely not do that. After all he is such a nice guy. I'mlooking forward." Sangwon laughed and walked passed her when he saw his mates.

"Wow, now my very own brother abandoned me for that nuisance!" Jiwon whined and headed to her house, finally the rough day ended.

*****Next Morning******

"Good morning everyone~" Jiwon blissfully entered the practice room to see the members doing their work and also saw her favorite sunbae-nim rushing towards the exit..

"Wow, Jiwon how sad, I'm leaving now. But remember I'm your new mentor till your debut. Hwaiting." Hoshi left in a hurry.

"Lee Jiwon, you are 14 seconds late. Can't you be punctual?" The voice she hated the most spoke up from behind her. She turned and sent him a glare.

"What are you doing here?" Jiwon sounded so serious with that blank expression.

"I too am your mentor. Now continue with your practice ladies. Imma just sit here until hyung returns." Jungwon sent them a smile and plopped down in the nearest chair.

Jungwon kept a judging stare at Jiwon's direction the whole time. As if questioning 'why is she here?', 'how come she is debuting?', 'this nuisance is finally debuting?', 'God, who let her debut?' Jiwon could feel the stares and turned to look at him with an irritated look.

"Why did you stop singing? Is anything bothering you?" Jungwon asked playfully. The answer was definitely 'Yang Jungwon'

"Please do continue with your practice." Jungwon faked a smile and went back to his judging mode.

"Okay girls, go get your lunch now, have been  practising for a while now, no?" Hoshi flashed a smile and the said girls merrily walked out. Jiwon did glare one last time at her worst enemy.

"Oh God, Jungwon sunbae-nim is so cute, ain't he?" Wiki smiled and mocked Jiwon. To taste her patience of course.

"Of course, I wanna go and ask like Sunbae-nim attention please!!" Summer understood the assignment.

"Little do you know....how much I hate you two!" Jiwon glared at them as they sat down on the furthest corner of the cafeteria.

Before they dag in the food, the so called nuisance of Jiwon sat down silently next to them with a smile. All the girls gave him an blank look, like 'bitch at least let us eat?'

"What? Was this supposed to be a secret meeting? Oh wait, were you doing to badmouth me?" Jungwon put on a sad look for the last sentence and looked at Jina with a pout. Jina exaled as she knew why he particularly looked at her with the 'let-me-sit-here-or-I'll-tell-Heeseung-hyung' look.

"Ani- Jungwon-ssi, why would we do that? Enjoy yourself." Nari said before Jina could and Jina too smiled at him then he flashed his cute smile with dimples.

"Oh God, my head hurts. I'll be back." Jiwon glared at Jungwon one last time and went to get herself a coffee.

The boy didn't follow her, or she thought so. Jiwon was about to take a sip from her coffee.

When Jungwon snatched it and already drank. Giving her a small smile, a literal playful one.

"YAA!" Jiwon shouted in annoyance.

"Lee Jiwon, this is your fifth cup of coffee. You're addicted to caffeine. From now on, don't go over two cups a day." Jiwon looked at him unbelievable as he took her coffee with him, leavinf the cafeteria.

"Oh God, please send this Satan back to hell. I'm sick of him."