Chapter 9 : our first date pt1

Hana's Pov

After I said I like him too he come near me and then GUESS WHATT. He kissed me. I was so shocked... I'm not even doing anything just let him do it because I don't know how to replied him back. After thar he pulled away and he look at me with *those eyes*.

"Oh I'm sorry I shouldn't do that". After he said that I kissed him back. Then we just continued and pulled away because we need to catch some breath. After all, we continued our hiking together. I was so shy... I even can't look at him. I just go on without looking at him.

_time skip_

After Jaehyuk and I arrived everyone was looking at us because we are late and suddenly SooA pulled me from Jaehyuk and..

"Why taking you so long?... Omg did he bullied you or do something?" she said with a tone worried.

"No, I actually get tripped while on the way that's why we are late..I'm sorry for making you worry" I lied to her.

"Oh are you feel okay now? Do you need something" she ask me worriedly

"No it's okay I'm fine now thanks to him" I lied again.

Then all of us swim together it's so fun and I was getting up to drink some juice but suddenly Sowon pulling me apart of that place. She gripped me so hard.

"Let go of me... What's wrong with you?" I ask her madly.

"You asking me what's wrong with me? You know that the problem come from you right? What do you do with my Jaehyuk huh? Stay away from him..he is mine" She said to me. Oh how shameless she is saying that. If Jaehyuk heard about what she said he must be laughed right now.

"Your Jaehyuk? Excuse me girl do you know how shameless are you right? Whenever you saw someone happy you will try to destroy their friendship? Why is it because you don't have any friends?" I said to her. I feel so savage right now.

"You bi*ch." She try to slap me but Jaehyuk pull me away from her quickly.

"What are you doing?!" He ask Sowon angrily. Sowon was so shock. Huh it's your fault tho. I smirk to her and she look at me angrily.

"Jaehyuk ssi, actually Hana was slapped me before you so I'll get mad and tried to slap her too".She said as feel shameless.

"Wow Kim Sowon you're so good at lying huh?" I said to her.

"Jaehyuk ssi look, she said I'm lying to you but I'm telling the truth". She said as she want to holding Jaehyuk hand. But Jaehyuk quickly pull away.

"Hey Kim Sowon, I give you a warning, if you ever touch my grilfriend again then I'll make sure your life is mess up". Jaehyuk said to Sowon coldly. Sowon just speechless.

"Let's go from this ugly monkey". Jaehyuk holding my hand and brought me away from Sowon. I smirk to Sowon and she was frustrated.

"Are you okay, did she hurt you anyway?" he ask me worriedly.

"I'm okay I did'nt get hurt" I replied to him to make him calm down.

"I'm glad that you are okay, if she ever touch you again then hurriedly tell me okay?" He pull out his pinky finger to make me promise with him. Such a cute boyfie.

"Okay I'll promise you". I let out my pinky finger and do a promise sign with him. Jaehyuk smile sweetly to me. How do I not falling to him everyday. I love his smile so much.

After that stupid situation, we get back to the river and swim together. Jaehyuk splash some water to me and I try to defend myself with doing the same. Everyone was looking at us but this time we don't care at all. Then SooA come near me and splashed some water too to him and everyone make this like a competition between girls and boys. It's making more fun.

Love's between You&I | YOON JAEHYUKजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें