Chapter 4 : camping

Hana's Pov

Finally! After 2 hours in bus we already arrived at destination. yeahh it's took so long because of traffic jam. The teacher called us to gather around and told us to be with our partner. I was smiling all the time and then faded away cause I'll remember that I be partner with Jaehyuk. *Hana! Come here help your partner* Jaehyuk called me with his naughty face. I sighed heavily and walked to him.
Suddenly, I step on my shoes but when I'm near to fall I felt someone hold me and hand around my waist I'll opened my eyes and guess what it's YOON JAEHYUK! YOON JAEHYUK WHO THE ONE SAVE ME!. My face and his face just one inch apart. My face heated up and my heartbeat feel something different. I look at him for a long time until he ask me. *Hey! Are you okay?*. I snapped into real life and quickly get away from him and run without answered his questioned. Then I'll bumped into someone yes again and I looked up it's JENO??!!. He just smiled and patted my head while saying *Be careful*. I'm supposed to blush but my face feel normal ad my heartbeat doesn't feel different. I say sorry to him and walked away.

Jaehyuk's Pov

After arrived, I call Hana to help me and I know that she doesn't want to admit that I was her partner because by looking at her face. But I don't care at all _as long I'm with you I got a smile on my face_. Hana walked to me and then she suddenly tripped and almost fell.
I'll ran into Hana quickly by handing my hand around her waist. My face is burning and my heartbeat is not calm. Then I'll ask her if she is okay but she get up and ran fastly from me. I just smiled look at her run in tiny. *Lee Hana, everyday I see that's everytime you make fall more*. If you always be like this I don't think I can playcool. But then I'll saw her bumped into someone which is Jeno. My hand turned into fist and I'm trying to control myself before doing something that can make trouble. But then I saw that he patted Hana head while smiling like an idiot no he absolutely an idiot. *Lee Jeno, you always test my patience*. I said that in lower tone.