Chapter 7 : confession pt2

Hana's Pov

After heared about Jaehyuk confession. I feel bad to him. I want to hug him but maybe it's make him feel uncomfortable. Then we getting up to go back to our tent and then I held his hand and said thank you for saved me. I still holding his hand and pulling him into hug. I hug him for a minute and then I wanna let him go but he pull me to hug more. I just let what he wanna do maybe it's make him feel okay I guess?. Then we broke the hug and he said "Thank you for hug me, u r the first one who hug me, I feel comfortable with you thank once again Hana". Then he patted my head. My face turn into red and he tell me to go now.
After we arrived I say goodbye to hum and he bye me back with smile. Then when I want to go back into my tent, suddenly I felt someone hug me from behind. He wrapped her hand around my waist. I just let him do it because I feel comfortable and warm too. Then he let me go and "Lee Hana actually I like you since the first time we met, I fell for you kore whenever I see you smiling.. Keep smiling Hana I don't you to be sad" He confessed to me and I'm starting to blush. Then we bid a goodbye to each other and get into our tent.
AAAAAAAHHHHHH I'm scream in my heart because everyone is sleeping right now. Omaigaddd Yoon Jaehyuk confessed to me arghhhhh maybe haechan was right. Then I'll remember that I have to sleep now before getting caught and wake late. It's already 1a.m. How I can sleep when I always think about it haishh Yoon Jaehyuk I think I'm falling to you.

Jaehyuk's Pov

After we bid a goodbye I go into my tent and start to blush more when she smile to me after I confessed to her.. AAAAARGHHHH no wait she doesn't answer you yet. You should not expect that to high. You have to control yourself but how do I control myself and what should I do if I met her wait no I always meet her because we are partner. But aishhh Lee Hana someday i will make you mine. I said that to myself and get to sleep.

Next chapter because i feel guilty for not update GAGAGAGAGAG
DONT FORGET TO VOTE 💖💖💖