Chapter 2 : Suprise ‼️

Hana's pov

Today is gonna be a excited day for me because our school gonna have a camping for 3 days. I feel so excited when I'm packing my clothes and I can't wait to meet Jeno. Just think about him already made me blushing until I realized that Jaehyuk going to the camping. After that excident I always avoid him, it's not even his fault but I'm so embarrased about that day. It's been a week being the same classmate with him but I can't forget about that.
    *Lee Hana come down now, your classmate or boyfriend come!* Mom yelled at me from downstairs. "A boyfriend? I'm not even in realtionships yet" I said with a confused face and then "Maybe it's JENO??!!....no no no Lee Hana you can't expect that too much but who else will come to my house if not Jeno?" I said as I finished packing my clothes. I came down with rushed and then I saw YOON JAEHYUK?! who casually just sat at living room while waited for me?  I guess so? Okay out of topic but what he doing here?!.... "Hana what are you doing there come down?" Mom ask me meanwhile Jaehyuk looking at me with a smile on his face *mmm* it's weird but nevermind. "ehem what are you doing here Jaehyuk?" I ask carefully and nervously. "What question is that? ..Of course he want to accompany you to go to the school". My mom interrupt my question for Jaehyuk. Jaehyuk just let out of his laugh while smiling. "Your mom is right I come here for accompany you to go to the school" He said with a smile on his face.

Jaehyuk's Pov

I woke up early in the morning and make some pancakes for my breakfast. Today our school going to be camping for 3 days. I'm so excited because I will left this house or should I call it Hellhouse. By the way I'll think about to come to Hana house and make a surprise for her. Actually that's was the reason I woke up early. I know it's strange but nahh I don't care.

~time skip~

I just arrived at her house... I felt so nervous but excited at the same time. I'll knock the door and her mother opened the door with a smile on her face. "Hi, I'm sorry but may I ask who are you? " Her mother asked me. "Oh Hi, I'm sorry because of this suddenly moment..I'm Yoon Jaehyuk a classmate with your daughter" I reply her mother back with a happy tone. "Oh you look so handsome.. Hm let's go inside" Her mother said to me. "So why you looking for my daughter? Are you like her or something?". "wow her mother is so straightforward" I'll said to myself in my heart. "Hm actually our school have a camping, if you don't mind may I'll accompany your daughter? ". I said nervously and wait for her mother reaction. "Oh of course you can but my daughter is a little bit naughty hehe". Her mother said and I awkwardly laughing. "Oh yeah sorry, let me call my daughter, you can have some tea for a while" Her mother said to me with a nice tone. After a few minutes Hana come down with a shock on her face. I'll guess it's really surprised her though. I saw that Hana was really shy and found it cute even though she look a little bit mess. I don't know that I've been smiling all the time when I saw her with her mother talking.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE 💕💕
Just click the star button 🧸 LOVE YALL